Page 97 of 111 FirstFirst ... 478793949596979899100101107 ... LastLast
Results 1,441 to 1,455 of 1663
    Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Peril View Post
    Different renditions of Wanda

Really Brought some Scarlet Witch Covers their Johnny Peril and Some Big Ones of the late 1980's and early 1990's Era!

While not my Favorite Moment in Wanda history, Have to say the West Coast Avengers Covers knew how to grip your eyes to them, the Large Evil Wanda Menacing in Size is Impressive!

Also the Forceworks Look on Wanda I always Liked had her Solo then was not 1/2 bad either and neither was the cover that drowned in early 1990's Rule of Cool and Extreme Style, but it fits with is time and pretty cool on its part! =)
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Cool

"By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

"Once more the Sith will rule the galaxy... and we shall have peace."

Unhappy

This Cover Still Hits Hard when I See & Knowing what was coming for Hal's character.

I think this cover does a good job of portraying Hal Jordan's true character. Surrounded by "the dead" and he still has ice water in his veins.

Last edited by Johnny Peril; 09-03-2018 at 10:31 PM. Reason: spelling

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Peril View Post
    I think this cover does a good job of portraying Hal Jordan's true character. Surrounded by "the dead" and he's still has ice water in his veins.

I have only so Far Seen Reviews of Blackest Night and Plan to read it down the Road but DANG I can indeed say Allot of the Covers for the Main Event where Truly Something Special in both Hal Jordan's Mythos as Well as Expanding the Lantern Mythos as well!

Also here is a Great Review of the Blackest Night Event! =)

Continuing the Blackest Night Theme!

243681-19752-118576-1-2000-a-d.jpg

A bit of Brian Bolland wonderousness

Extraordinary Member PaulBullion's Avatar

"How does the Green Goblin have anything to do with Herpes?" - The Dying Detective

Hillary was right!

Extraordinary Member PaulBullion's Avatar

"How does the Green Goblin have anything to do with Herpes?" - The Dying Detective

Hillary was right!