Default Infamous Iron Man vs Doctor Doom?

Wouldn't it be something if one of Victor Von Doom's Doombots pulled an Ultron and believed itself to be THE Doctor Doom?

(Here's a way for Marvel to eat its cake and having it too.)

Opinions?
    Pull List: Currently Empty

i am honestly so sick fo the "Doombot is/isn't Dr. Doom" crap honestly.

Its more played out than whatever excuse Starlin uses when Thanos loses in a book he didn't write
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Latverian ambassador Iron Maiden's Avatar

With the right writer, almost any cliche can be polished up and trotted out to good effect but I rather they not do that yet with Iron Doom. He will probably "inherit" a squad of sentient armor or whatever Stark calls them and have those to deal with. Maybe they might resist reprogramming and give their new master a hard time.

I got the impression that Doom's castle in Latveria was trashed as we saw in Invincible Iron Man #2. It would be careless if he left behind a lot of his dangerous tech for the two warring factions in Latveria. We did see them fighting with some of it in the Vote Loki series. Doombots have been known to go astray as we saw in Winter Soldier where one was purchased in a black market auction.

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

The closest we have to that is Doombot from Avengers A.I. who became (sorta) BFF with Victor Mancha, but he (not it) is aware he's A.I.
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

I liked that Doombot. I recall there was some story that takes place in to future where he developed megalomaniac traits but he was straightened out in the end. I wonder what happened to him in the present though?

Now that Victor is just as powerful without armor, he could use some of his own robotic skills to come up with human duplicates like he did with Wanda.

But I would be against the "it's not really Doom" thing because this is supposed to be a redemption story post SW. I'd like to see how that plays out and also see all the potentially comical missteps along the way.
    Last edited by Iron Maiden; 03-13-2017 at 09:27 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Maiden View Post
    I liked that Doombot. I recall there was some story that takes place in to future where he developed megalomaniac traits but he was straightened out in the end. I wonder what happened to him in the present though?

Now that Victor is just as powerful without armor, he could use some of his own robotic skills to come up with human duplicates like he did with Wandaa.

But I would be against the "it's not really Doom" thing because this is supposed to be a redemption story post SW. I'd like to see how that plays out and also see all the potentially comical missteps along the way.
    Dang. I was about to say that Doombot as well. He was from Ultron Forever by Ewing. I doubt Bendis has read or even entertained the idea of acknowledging the books. So most likely, no UF!Doombot......sadly.

IMG_6969.jpg

Well . . . this is interesting.
    (Infamous Iron Man #4.)
    Last edited by Rod G; 03-13-2017 at 08:05 AM.
    Pull List: Currently Empty

I did kind of cringe a bit when I read that issue and saw how there were so many unsecured Doombots that Victor left behind. *sigh* Pretty careless of him but at least he was able to take them over. I hope they were locked up somewhere in his new home in Switzerland.