Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default New ResurreXion Teaser

Favorite Marvel Superheroes (in no particular order): Spider-Man (Peter Parker), Hawkeye (Clint Barton), Wolverine (Logan), Daredevil, Moon Knight, Ms. Marvel (Kamala Khan), Black Bolt, Deadpool, Spider-Woman (Jessica Drew), The Thing, Cyclops, Emma Frost.

Favorite DC Superheroes (in no particular order): Batman, Batgirl/Oracle (Barbara Gordon), Zatanna, The Flash (Barry Allen), Green Lantern (Hal Jordan), Black Canary, Nightwing, Wonder Woman, Green Arrow, Shazam.

Well, i guess that DisMarvel will tell us something next week; but i would say that's going to be something we already knew.

Spectacular Member

As long as it's not something stupid like turn X-men into inhumans or goes out of its way to paint the X men in a bad light while making the inhumans appear godly, I'm good. Just please marvel don't mess up, civil war 2 is a mess don't have IVX or Ressurexion be as bad or have as many delays

I dunno. I trust Soule and Lemire to tell a good story. I will withold my judgement til the announcement next week.
    Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
    Co-Host of the Attilan Rising Podcast Follow @SpiderWomnDaily on Twitter, and check out To Know Her Is To Fear Here: The Spider-Woman Podcast

Mighty Member

As an X-fan, I don't trust Soule or Lemire to tell a good story.

Quote Originally Posted by Namor'sWrath View Post
    As an X-fan, I don't trust Soule or Lemire to tell a good story.
    Well, i do trust them as writers; but i dont trust to tell a story that ends well with for the mutants.

Extraordinary Member Mike_Murdock's Avatar

God, I thought this would have more information. Didn't we already know what the logo was already?

Quote Originally Posted by Mike_Murdock View Post
    God, I thought this would have more information. Didn't we already know what the logo was already?
    Apparently, the new thing is that they are going to tell us something new next week.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mike_Murdock View Post
    They only showed it to retailers so this is technically the first they have mentioned it to the public.

Take Me Higher The Negative Zone's Avatar
    Earth. (Unless I've been kidnapped by Skrulls)

Going to guess this has something to do with the skyspears. Also so three Inhuman + X-Men minis and events? Seems a bit much.

I just want the end of it.

No more hero vs hero, extinction, genocide, schism ,fans discussing what character is the best leader and with due respect to the Inhumans fans each side make your way.

Spectacular Member

Your preaching to the choir, you have to rember marvels mottos a good fan is one we have pissed off. And unless we have the movie rights that franchise can go to hell

there really isn't much to go on right now, but I don't think this story's going to have the kind of terrible outcomes some of you are imagining.

also the name is a lot more positive than the previous series', probably for a reason.

Mighty Member

I just want these two franchises to be done with each other. This entire post-Secret Wars era has been awful for the X-men.

I'm guessing the events of IvX leaves both groups in a bad state, and resurrexion is them working together to fix the effects of the two groups fighting caused. maybe they become one group or something