Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Default New ResurreXion Teaser

Favorite Marvel Superheroes (in no particular order): Spider-Man (Peter Parker), Hawkeye (Clint Barton), Wolverine (Logan), Daredevil, Moon Knight, Ms. Marvel (Kamala Khan), Black Bolt, Deadpool, Spider-Woman (Jessica Drew), The Thing, Cyclops, Emma Frost.

Favorite DC Superheroes (in no particular order): Batman, Batgirl/Oracle (Barbara Gordon), Zatanna, The Flash (Barry Allen), Green Lantern (Hal Jordan), Black Canary, Nightwing, Wonder Woman, Green Arrow, Shazam.

Nothing new but it is good to know we will have some information soon.

I wish this was a new beginning for mutants but seriously doubt it. Are probably mutants and inhumans working together to solve the problem or working together after solve the problem something like A + X in this case I + X.
    If depends from me jumped would right to ResurreXion not take any more hero vs hero or the constant genocide on mutants .

I just want a end to inhumans vs Mutants, we had enough of that.

Spectacular Member

Please dear god don't have all the X men be reviled as or turn out to be Inhuman's it will piss everyone off and be a extremely lazy resolution, I really hope IVX and Resurrexion treats the X men and inhumans right.

i'm ok as long as they don't try to make the characters more like the Ultimate X-Men. I was one of the few who didn't like that book.

BANNED

we can only dream its the end of the inhumans and they get in their floating city and fly the hell away...maybe marvel realized after getting their asses kicked in the sales the last 4 months its time to maybe give teh fans what we want instead of more ridiculous nonsensical beyond shitty selling inhuman books and stories

BANNED

RessureXiOn huh?.....SIGH Fine Marvel just...I don't care anymore.

Fantastic Member

Ok
    event information of a event after IVX, before starts IVX
    every time I care less IVX
    probably happy ending, with storm and Medussa working together.
    zZZZZZZZ
    Last edited by bubibartra; 10-14-2016 at 03:20 PM.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Knives View Post
    Nothing new but it is good to know we will have some information soon.

I wish this was a new beginning for mutants but seriously doubt it. Are probably mutants and inhumans working together to solve the problem or working together after solve the problem something like A + X in this case I + X.
    If depends from me jumped would right to ResurreXion not take any more hero vs hero or the constant genocide on mutants .
    Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    I just want a end to inhumans vs Mutants, we had enough of that.
    I don't see how IvX could possibly end without this being resolved given what we know.

ResurreXion? Does this mean Adult Jean is coming back? ................

What?

Fine, I'll go.

So exciting! I'm so teased by this!

Come on, Marvel. You need to come stronger than this. The teaser with just the title and a few cryptic words has gotten stale AF. Up your game please.

Or continue to get dominated by DC. It's your call.

Someone at Marvel decided that hitching the Inhuman's wagon to the X-Men will improve the flagging Inhumans sales, but all I want are X-Men books that have nothing to do with the Inhumans. They were boring in the 60's, boring in the 90's, and they still aren't worth reading about now. Not gonna spend a penny on a book with an Inhuman in it.

Marvel will continue to ignore it's fans and continue to put out mediocre junk of hero vs hero forever. Being that I don't follow anything inhumans, I had no idea that Black Bolt had died...again. I mean, didn't he 'die' not so long ago during War of Kings? Maybe it's true that the house of ideas is actually out of ideas.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by bubibartra View Post
    Ok
    event information of a event after IVX, before starts IVX
    every time I care less IVX
    probably happy ending, with storm and Medussa working together.
    zZZZZZZZ
    I really doubt this will be an event in the same way Regenesis wasn't an event.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    So exciting! I'm so teased by this!

Come on, Marvel. You need to come stronger than this. The teaser with just the title and a few cryptic words has gotten stale AF. Up your game please.

Or continue to get dominated by DC. It's your call.
    Even the Rebirth teaser was just a blue curtain. What really matters is they show is.

Quote Originally Posted by stormphoenix View Post
    RessureXiOn huh?.....SIGH Fine Marvel just...I don't care anymore.
    Of course you care. Everyone here who has said" I don't care" before always comes back to the fray.