Page 7 of 22 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by CJStriker View Post
    Thanks Phoenixx9, Makes me Very Happy You are Enjoying the Scarlet Witch Cosplayers and Of Course it is Hex Powers, but it is the Power Wanda Herself!

Wanda Brings out the Best in Coplayers as well as Artist, Writers and Fans alike, we all become BETTER Thanks to Wanda, it is thanks to her and her Cosplayer Representatives that I can find such EPIC Images!

Hi there, CJ. Happy New Year 2017 to you!

You know I love Wanda and always have from her first appearance. And the cosplay Wandas are so good. Most of the characters in general, are so good and they are into it, I love looking at the pics,

Thanks for the Gladiator update possibly in Thor. That is good new. We will have to watch for the appearance.

Looking up stuff, I realized that there aren't a lot of Marvel Comics character who I dig all that much, visually. A lot of great characters with Marvel that have, IMO, less than stellar costumes or looks.

One of the classic and best looking set of characters are the Fantastic Four. Since Marvel isn't doing anything with the F4, I figure I'd post F4 cosplays. Here's the lovely Yaya Han as Invisible Woman:

Find me on Instagram and Twitter - @arfguy
    https://whoaskd.com/

WOW! Very, very cool Nova Prime cosplay.

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx9 View Post
    Hi there, CJ. Happy New Year 2017 to you!

You know I love Wanda and always have from her first appearance. And the cosplay Wandas are so good. Most of the characters in general, are so good and they are into it, I love looking at the pics,

Thanks for the Gladiator update possibly in Thor. That is good new. We will have to watch for the appearance.
    Hey Phoenixx9, Indeed I know of your Love for Wanda and it is a great thing to hear each time you mention how much, it is an honor to have your fandom shared here with us! I also know you enjoy them and glad you are and yea these cosplayers are just incredible in their skills! =D

Also Indeed Happy New Year 2017 to You to Phoenixx9, Thanks, I Hope you have a Safe, Healthy and Happy 2017!

Also yes, the NEXT Mighty Thor seems like it is heading to have Gladiator in it! ;-)
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Quote Originally Posted by Arfguy View Post
    Looking up stuff, I realized that there aren't a lot of Marvel Comics character who I dig all that much, visually. A lot of great characters with Marvel that have, IMO, less than stellar costumes or looks.

One of the classic and best looking set of characters are the Fantastic Four. Since Marvel isn't doing anything with the F4, I figure I'd post F4 cosplays. Here's the lovely Yaya Han as Invisible Woman:

Yaya Han is the QUEEN of Cosplay IMO, she is the Best at it and Loves doing it and everyone cosplay she does is EPIC!

I love this one of Susan Storm, the Material and color skeam is Near Perfect for Susan's FF Classic Costume!
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by CJStriker View Post
    Yaya Han is the QUEEN of Cosplay IMO, she is the Best at it and Loves doing it and everyone cosplay she does is EPIC!

I love this one of Susan Storm, the Material and color skeam is Near Perfect for Susan's FF Classic Costume!
    Since I do cosplay photography. I used to be a huge yaya fan, not so much anymore. But there are some others out there with skills and cosplays that surpass hers. She's good though I'll give her that. I even have pics of her from back in the early millenium, before she got big.

Fantastic Riri cosplay. Saw this on Bendis' tumblr...

This one's kind of cool. Looks like it's inspired by Blade 2, with the red inner lining:

Instagram cosplayer: c.town.spidey

I swear, Hawkeye has one of the tackiest looking costume in comics, but man...does this guy make it look really good: