Page 12 of 22 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast

It's not really a cosplay, it's my actual Iron Man helmet, but I think I can kinda use it as cosplay, haha:

Pull list:

Marvel Comics: X-Men, Marauders, Excalibur, New Mutants, X-Force, Fallen Angels and Immortal Hulk

"Humans of the planet Earth. While you slept, the world changed." -Professor X

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ijacksparrow View Post
    It's not really a cosplay, it's my actual Iron Man helmet, but I think I can kinda use it as cosplay, haha:

Counts in My Book, The Helmut is HUGE and Nicely Detailed, I can see now WHY you went with it for your Avatar, Nice choose Ijacksparrow!

Also, Those Eyes are HUGEEEEEE.......They look like their Staring into my SOUL~!~
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

"By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Quote Originally Posted by CJStriker View Post
    Counts in My Book, The Helmut is HUGE and Nicely Detailed, I can see now WHY you went with it for your Avatar, Nice choose Ijacksparrow!

Also, Those Eyes are HUGEEEEEE.......They look like their Staring into my SOUL~!~
    Hahaha thanks. The next thing I'm getting it's the Mjolnir. These are real movie replicas, both the shield that you can see hung up on my wall and the helmet. After that I'm probably getting a Spider-Man Iron Studios figure AND this bad boy here to get framed, since it sort of doesn't make sense to have a Spider-Man replica hanging around:

Pull list:

Marvel Comics: X-Men, Marauders, Excalibur, New Mutants, X-Force, Fallen Angels and Immortal Hulk

"Humans of the planet Earth. While you slept, the world changed." -Professor X

Very nice ladies, CJ!

I really like "Natasha's" widows bites and explosives belt! So true to the comics.

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx9 View Post
    Very nice ladies, CJ!

I really like "Natasha's" widows bites and explosives belt! So true to the comics.
    Thanks Phoenixx9 , I like those facts as well, Along with that Costumes and Hair having Nice Shines to them that make the Colors of their costumes really stand out like a Comic Character Should!

Also, Fun fact is these 2 Female Characters, Natasha and Wanda, are the 2 BIGGEST Female Superheroes in the MCU and Know to the General Public right now Right alongside Gamora! Just Let that Sink in for a Moment!

Black Cat cosplay

Find me on Instagram and Twitter - @arfguy
    https://whoaskd.com/

Pretty cool Sam Alexander Nova cosplay:

An awesome Nova cosplay, this time the Richard Rider version of Nova Prime during Annihilation.

Two really impressive Black Widow cosplay. Cosplayer is Gillykins:

Wow!

Gillykins looks more like classic Natasha Romanoff and with a better costume than the movie version!!

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx9 View Post
    Wow!

Gillykins looks more like classic Natasha Romanoff and with a better costume than the movie version!!
    LOL...I know, right? I was fine with how Natasha looked in The Avengers and loved how she looked in The Winter Soldier. However, when they added all the glowing blue piping and shit in Age of Ultron, I was like WTF?

Spider-Man and MJ cosplay:

Another amazing (pun-intended) Spider-Man cosplay: