Page 20 of 22 FirstFirst ... 1016171819202122 LastLast

Great contribution, Dementia. It's pretty crazy how much Jubilee has gone through. I am not a fan, but is she still a vampire?

Cosplay Bullseye and Silver Sable with the epic entrance:

Find me on Instagram and Twitter - @arfguy
    https://whoaskd.com/

Pretty good couple of Captain America cosplay:

Quote Originally Posted by Arfguy View Post
    WOW! That is some spot-on awesome cosplay.

Also...how many others absolutely love that headband/tiara of Storm's? One of the gripes I have with the X-Men movies not having cool looking costume is not seeing that cool little touch.
    Yep, me too. I am all about the little touches. Even if they did not give Storm (or Wanda, Jean, Havok) good comic book costumes, they could have at least and easily done the tiaras!

It's been a while, so I thought I'd post some of stuff I saw posted on Instagram.

That Valkyrie is terrific!! Wow!

Now why could they not have done that in the Thor movie?!

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx9 View Post
    That Valkyrie is terrific!! Wow!

Now why could they not have done that in the Thor movie?!
    "Because it's a movie, not a convention!"

(read: response you'd get if you asked that of someone who designed the movie costumes or people who like shitty movie costumes)

I figure that's the kind of mentality behind a lot of the generic costume decisions that are taken. Let's be honest, you could say that the ASM2 suit looks like cosplay, but man does it look awesome. I wish the movies would embrace a more comic book type look. As cool as Captain America has looked in the movies (with the exception of the first Avengers movie), I gotta say that the Captain America cosplay I posted above looks amazing.

Yeah, I know. And you don't usually see me say that, because I go into the movies with zero expectations and wait to be entertained. But there is a little of me that wants the iconic costumes too. And I blame it on that Valkyrie too--- since she has long been a Marvel fave!

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx9 View Post
    Yeah, I know. And you don't usually see me say that, because I go into the movies with zero expectations and wait to be entertained. But there is a little of me that wants the iconic costumes too. And I blame it on that Valkyrie too--- since she has long been a Marvel fave!
    I guess we'll just have to be thankful for all those wonderful cosplayer who bring us true-to-comics costumes to real life

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

"By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Cool

The Scarlet Covered Floor!
    by Cliffather

https://www.deviantart.com/art/The-s...loor-705380863

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

I found a few really awesome cosplay. My favourite is the Captain America. Too bad about the lack of a round shield, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Arfguy View Post
    I found a few really awesome cosplay. My favourite is the Captain America. Too bad about the lack of a round shield, though.

All 3 are very good costume-wise, authentic look and poses.

I don't mind Cap's shield, because the pointed one is the original. Few if any cosplayers use this one, making him unique. He has a nice build and face gives the "feel" of Cap, but the hood/mask is not fitting quite right.