Page 5 of 22 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
    Niffleheim

Marvel Universe Vs Beyonder
    "Dedra Meero is not just a woman in a men’s world, but a fascist in a world of fascists.” - Denise Gough

Niffleheim

"Dedra Meero is not just a woman in a men’s world, but a fascist in a world of fascists.” - Denise Gough

Niffleheim

WOW. That Guardians of the Galaxy/Annihilators group shot is amazing. Thanks for the reminder, because there are a number of awesome Nova Prime cosplay I have seen:

Find me on Instagram and Twitter - @arfguy
    https://whoaskd.com/

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Niffleheim

The Best Cosplay of 2016 IGN

A couple of Black Widow cosplays:

Vanessa Wedge cosplay of Elektra. Perfection, IMO!

"By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

All-New Member

_BD30096.jpg

Black Queen has been one of my ongoing projects for a while now. I've gotten it damn near panel exact after a few years of work.

_BD33886.jpg

I did this a few years ago and had a good time. Most people didn't get it, but it was a blast. Will probably take it back to D*C this year.

This one is absolutely awesome. Elizabeth Rage as Black Cat and Sonic Spider-Man, as Spider-Man.

I reviewed all of the pages and wow--all these guys and gals look great! They are really into getting their costumes as close as possible. Congrats to all of them for a job well done!

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx9 View Post
    I reviewed all of the pages and wow--all these guys and gals look great! They are really into getting their costumes as close as possible. Congrats to all of them for a job well done!
    Right? It's like, professional level looks.

Ok, with this one, I'm not 100% sure if it's cosplay or if this was actually taken from the set of Amazing Spider-Man 2. It just looks amazing. If it's actually cosplay, then WOW:

I agree. He even has the build one would think Spider-Man to have from the comics---really amazing!