Page 6 of 22 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

I think Silk has one of the coolest looking modern day costumes. Chances are, if you are cosplaying as Silk, you look awesome:

Find me on Instagram and Twitter - @arfguy
    https://whoaskd.com/

In that group photo, there were so many Black Cats, it was funny!

I never knew Felicia Hardy had such a fan-following.

And to think, I knew her when.... (she first appeared in Spider-Man, that is!) LOL.

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

"By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

CJ, from where are you getting all these perfectly gorgeous Scarlet Witch pics? Do you possess a Hex Power? lol.

So many great Scarlet Witches, and yet somehow not this one...

Oh, I don't know---I don't think the outfit is bad at all and she is a very pretty young lady. She looks very pleasant, the way Wanda would be posing for a fan pic.

I don't mind the slight costume variation either. I just think the costume needs to be all the same shade of red though.

Gladiator is one of my favourite under-used characters from Marvel. There aren't too many chances to see people dress up as him, but here's a really good one:

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx9 View Post
    CJ, from where are you getting all these perfectly gorgeous Scarlet Witch pics? Do you possess a Hex Power? lol.
    Thanks Phoenixx9, Makes me Very Happy You are Enjoying the Scarlet Witch Cosplayers and Of Course it is Hex Powers, but it is the Power Wanda Herself!

Wanda Brings out the Best in Coplayers as well as Artist, Writers and Fans alike, we all become BETTER Thanks to Wanda, it is thanks to her and her Cosplayer Representatives that I can find such EPIC Images!

Quote Originally Posted by Arfguy View Post
    Gladiator is one of my favourite under-used characters from Marvel. There aren't too many chances to see people dress up as him, but here's a really good one:

Hi Arfguy. Yes, I loved Gladiator when he first appeared----he was almost the peak of Marvel strength characters. They have downplayed him much in the last 15 years and fans really seem to hate and call him "supermanologue". But I do love his uber =powers!

That guy does look very good Gladiator. I want to see more of his pics.

Hi Arfguy. Yes, I loved Gladiator when he first appeared----he was almost the peak of Marvel strength characters. They have downplayed him much in the last 15 years and fans really seem to hate and call him "supermanologue". But I do love his uber =powers!

I agree, he is an Underutilized Character, he is basiclly a Superman Level Hero with Planet Breaking Strength in Marvel and Not sure why more can't be done with him, BUTTTT in The Mighty Thor we might be getting more of him soon, so their is a Plus in his Future!

Last edited by CJStriker; 01-08-2017 at 05:55 PM.

I actually checked and couldn't find any more of this guy's Gladiator pictures, nor too many Gladiator pictures, period. The thing I love about Gladiator is how striking the visuals are. Yeah, he may be an analog/homage to Superman or Superboy (since the Imperial Guards were based around the Legion of Superheroes), but he just looks so frikkin' cool with his colours and mohawk. He just looks absolutely awesome.

I mentioned how much I love the look of the Winter Soldier and I get that it is very low-key, but WS is also a character that translates to live-action really well. Here's a really good one:

BANNED

Two of the better (IMO) MAC cosplays that I've seen: