Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    BANNED

Default Weakest composite action movie actor that can destroy composite Brad Pitt?

Assuming this is mainly just Brad Pitt's human action hero roles. What are other composite action movie actors that can defeat him in your opinion?

Composite Arnold Scwarzennegger will be hard to beat, especially with this just being human characters. Arnold's supposedly human characters include John Matrix who can rip out phone booths and jump out of airplanes and Dutch Schaeffer who is barely harmed at all by a plasma cannon that blasts other people's arms off in single shots.

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

brad is also death. not sure about that.

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    OP says human characters only(at least for Brad, though I figure he meant in general).

Dweller in the West Primetime Harder's Avatar

Pitt was also Achilles in "Troy," so that gives him a lot of good combat feats.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Drunkard Kid View Post
    Are there any ghost types that are immune to fire, ice, and gorilla marriage?
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendaran View Post
    I hate you all, from chimpan a to chimpan z.
    "Doom drinks your milkshake!" -PatchMadripoor

Original join date: 6/2007

Quote Originally Posted by Primetime Harder View Post
    Pitt was also Achilles in "Troy," so that gives him a lot of good combat feats.
    Yeah, but with all the firepower Arnold is bringing this is likely going to be decided by the range game more than hand to hand or melee weapons.

And even if it does go hth or melee weapons, Arnold has some extraordinarly strong characters, and he has Conan for some very good sword feats.

BANNED

Yeah I think I will agree with Jonathan on Composite Arnold as a candidate. But don't forget in one of the Japanese commercials, Arnold was a genie.

For human characters, I also nominate Composite Stallone and maybe even Composite Willis.

Quote Originally Posted by Bullet Sniper View Post
    Yeah I think I will agree with Jonathan on Composite Arnold as a candidate. But don't forget in one of the Japanese commercials, Arnold was a genie.

For human characters, I also nominate Composite Stallone and maybe even Composite Willis.
    I agree with Stallone. Rocky gives him good hand to hand and overall physical stats, Rambo gives him some heavy firepower and bow & arrow skill, and a lot of characters like Cobra give him good pistol feats(in fact Rambo has a good pistol feat too in the fourth movie). Rambo also gives him some good knife fighting skills, though I don't what Stallone has far larger melee weapons.

Willis might be able to take it with guns as he has a lot of pistol users and he has some military weaponry too thanks to his character from Tears of the Sun. For hand to hand, he was a boxer(though off screen) in Pulp Fiction, and also a sword in that movie, but wasn't trained or particularly skilled with it.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    Well, considering Composite Ahnuld is also Satan and capable of possessing people...and giving birth to his own prophesied apocalyptic form(Twins....) he should have a pretty fair shot.

Tom Cruise.

Add in Vincent's aim and marksmanship, Nathan's samurai sword skills, Ethan Hunt's thinking on the fly, Jack Reacher is up there, Edge of Tomorrow's ability to go back in time? Minority Report stuff I guess. Also is a Vampire and can fly planes I guess that adds nothing.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Jonathan View Post
    I agree with Stallone. Rocky gives him good hand to hand and overall physical stats, Rambo gives him some heavy firepower and bow & arrow skill, and a lot of characters like Cobra give him good pistol feats(in fact Rambo has a good pistol feat too in the fourth movie). Rambo also gives him some good knife fighting skills, though I don't what Stallone has far larger melee weapons.

Willis might be able to take it with guns as he has a lot of pistol users and he has some military weaponry too thanks to his character from Tears of the Sun. For hand to hand, he was a boxer(though off screen) in Pulp Fiction, and also a sword in that movie, but wasn't trained or particularly skilled with it.
    Seeing Rambo or McClane gunning down Brad Pitt would be richly hilarious LOL.

Jackie Chan. 'Nuff said.

Composite human Jet Li is still a bullet-timing, person-tossing, pressure-point-mastering beast.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Morning View Post
    Composite human Jet Li is still a bullet-timing, person-tossing, pressure-point-mastering beast.
    You forgot throat-punching.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by T51R View Post
    Well, considering Composite Ahnuld is also Satan and capable of possessing people...and giving birth to his own prophesied apocalyptic form(Twins....) he should have a pretty fair shot.
    Since you mentioned that (I haven't seen the movie in where he's Satan, so I apologize), I think i'm inclined to say that Composite Arnold wrecks hard.