Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Morning View Post
    Just taking a stab here, but with Schrodinger's power, Alucard could appear in Kenshiro's mind and annoy him to death.
    i doubt it. ken's soul crushing saddness might cause al to try to kill himself.

Yeah. Ken is so damn sad to point it allows him to fuck with reality in the Nusou deal. I doubt Alucard wants to go in there.

Quote Originally Posted by The Chou Lives View Post
    Yeah. Ken is so damn sad to point it allows him to fuck with reality in the Nusou deal. I doubt Alucard wants to go in there.
    Especially since Alucard, in spite of his outward arrogance and violent insanity, is a damn miserable creature himself.
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post
    Especially since Alucard, in spite of his outward arrogance and violent insanity, is a damn miserable creature himself.
    Yeah him lamenting the death of tentacle Anderson shows it a bit.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by The Chou Lives View Post
    Yeah him lamenting the death of tentacle Anderson shows it a bit.
    There's stuff in Ken's head that Alucard has never felt for himself, too. Particularly, and in no order:

-Losing the woman you love several times, and then having her die on you anyway in the end from a disease even your hax kung fu can't fight.

-Having to kill most of your own relatives(Raoh, Kaioh, Jagi and Hyoh were all related to him, with Hyoh being his actual brother...)

-Having to give up a final chance at happiness with Lin so that she could find some real(and non-life-threatening) happiness with Bat.

-Having to watch your older brother become mostly dead(Toki) then shorten his remaining further again life by pressure pointing himself so he could fulfil his childhood promise to Raoh.

-Having even Raoh's horse, who came over to his side, die on him before the end of the manga.

-Even has to let Ryu, his nephew, apprentice, and the final heir of Hokuto go so that he won't be endangered by his cleansing of the world from evil.

-Resigned himself to ending all wars by killing anyone who was still wanting to fight("the silence of the battlefields will mark my passing" are Ken's final words in the ending of the manga...) and committing the rest of his life to achieving it. [Note here that Ryu will need to become even more powerful than Ken in order become the next successor. No bloody idea how he's going to do that since Ryu might not achieve Muso Tensei, him being a much more practical and pragmatic person than Ken to begin with. And he still manages to have a good time, despite knowing what's in store for his soon-to-be-bleak future...]

And this is only some of the mindf*ck-inducing shit that Ken is carrying around with him. If Alucard gets into his head, he'll be cursing his immortality a thousand times over.
    Last edited by T51R; 10-16-2016 at 08:56 PM.