Spectacular Member

Default EW Superhero Power Index

I don't know if anyone took a look at this but this was EW's attempt to rate superheroes. Top possible score would be 100. 20 pts. comes from "cultural impact"; the following get a possible 10pts.:bankability, design, modern relevance, mythology, nemeses,originality, personality and powers. So Wonder Woman tops the list with a score of 90.3 Spidey is second with an even 90. I'm looking at the numbers they came up with and I find myself disagreeing to the point that I doubt the scorers read comics on a regular basis. Captain Marvel had a 4.7 rating in nemeses. He has the Monster Society of Evil. And Flash? The Rouges? 8.7. The same score as Superman who has Lex, Braniac, Zod and Doomsday. Just a weird stupid list to check out if you get the chance.

Dweller in the West Primetime Harder's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Black Manta View Post
    Top possible score would be 100. 20 pts. comes from "cultural impact"; the following get a possible 10pts.:bankability, design, modern relevance, mythology, nemeses,originality, personality and powers.
    ...Then it's not really a power index, is it?
    Quote Originally Posted by The Drunkard Kid View Post
    Are there any ghost types that are immune to fire, ice, and gorilla marriage?
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendaran View Post
    I hate you all, from chimpan a to chimpan z.
    "Doom drinks your milkshake!" -PatchMadripoor

Original join date: 6/2007