Spectacular Member

Default why is Tony Stark not Ironman anymore ( Riri Williams )

as well know Tony Stark is stepping down as Ironman and being replaced with Riri Williams ! with the end of the last issue of invincible Ironman it looks like something bad has happened to Stark ?

my question to you guys is what do you think could of happened to Tony Stark for him to step down as Ironman ?

Spectacular Member

i think maybe he cracked under pressure with losing war Machine and the Hulk ?

I'm going to say critically injured but not killed in CW2.

Either way, I'm sure it won't be satisfying.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by 2britishnerdz View Post
    as well know Tony Stark is stepping down as Ironman and being replaced with Riri Williams ! with the end of the last issue of invincible Ironman it looks like something bad has happened to Stark ?

my question to you guys is what do you think could of happened to Tony Stark for him to step down as Ironman ?

Riri is not Iron Man, she is Iron Hearth. she is the main charcater of Invincible but she donīt name Iron man

the only Iron man will be Victor von Doom

the last issue of invincible explains nothing. bendis style

What if Steve Rogers does something to Tony that makes him brain dead or catatonic? The epilogue that Nick Spencer is writing has both Carol and Tony going to Steve for what they should do after CWII but only Carol's still around. What if part of Steves plan to undermine the Marvel universe is taking Tony Stark out of the equation but he determines that simply killing him is to risky at the moment. He already taken out Bruce Banner and divided the MU against itself, so what's stopping him from eliminating Iron man?
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

I think they'll make Iron Man the Captain America of Civil War 2 (See this happen to Carol when Civil War 3 comes out in 10 years) He'll surrender realizing that fighting is not fixing the problem and then he'll be assassinated and dead (until we find out he was just taking a nap) cementing his side has the right one

Astonishing Member Ken Ashcroft's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Zolalnadia View Post
    I think they'll make Iron Man the Captain America of Civil War 2 (See this happen to Carol when Civil War 3 comes out in 10 years) He'll surrender realizing that fighting is not fixing the problem and then he'll be assassinated and dead (until we find out he was just taking a nap) cementing his side has the right one
    Probably why they killed off War Machine first. Because he would have the logical and obvious choice to replace Stark as Iron Man.

Quote Originally Posted by sifighter View Post
    What if Steve Rogers does something to Tony that makes him brain dead or catatonic? The epilogue that Nick Spencer is writing has both Carol and Tony going to Steve for what they should do after CWII but only Carol's still around. What if part of Steves plan to undermine the Marvel universe is taking Tony Stark out of the equation but he determines that simply killing him is to risky at the moment. He already taken out Bruce Banner and divided the MU against itself, so what's stopping him from eliminating Iron man?
    The only thing that makes me think he won't just be in a coma or some such equivalent, is because of his new biological mother. I think whatever they end up doing, it's enough to put Tony out of commission for a while but in the mean time supporting Riri and making a connection with his newly discovered mother. Otherwise it would make International Iron Man utterly pointless...though that would be in line with how much nothing happens in Invincible Iron Man right now.