Default Thor: God of Thunder #24 *SPOILERS*

- Preview
    - Asgardia decides to leave Broxton. Gaea is staying on Earth, the other queen is seeking someplace to go, Freyja (sp) is THE All Mother and tells Thor it is time to go. She states the 9 realms are uneasy once again with Malekith, the Frost Giants, and the war fires of Musslepeim (sp)
    - Thor isn't please.
    - Thor and other Asgardians help pick up the damage of Broxton
    - Thor convinces Jane to be a representative at the World Council
    - Thor rips his castle/house out of Asgardia and places it in Broxton for the people to live since the town is destroyed.
    - The All Mother leaves a fountain, a fruit tree, and gold
    - Asgardia leaves Earth.
    - Roxxon dude states he is bored. He asks Ulik who he has to kill to lead other realms.
    - King Thor and his granddaughters are going around forging rivers naming them Roz, Jane and Steve. Atli asks what kind of name for rivers are they. Thor replys the unforgetable kind and get about regrowing the world.
    - Epilogue Galactus is about to consume Mars, grumbling that Thor had the arrogance to "grant him leave to consume it. While thinking about next time the black substance of All Black begins to emerge from him and he starts to scream and so is born the Butcher of Worlds.

Good prologue. All of it took place on Midgard, so no Future King Thor.
    Last edited by MindofShadow; 07-02-2014 at 09:17 AM.
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    - Preview
    - Asgardia decides to leave Broxton. Gaea is staying on Earth, the other queen is seeking someplace to go, Freyja (sp) is THE All Mother and tells Thor it is time to go. She states the 9 realms are uneasy once again with Malekith, the Frost Giants, and the war fires of Musslepeim (sp)
    - Thor isn't please.
    - Thor and other Asgardians help pick up the damage of Broxton
    - Thor convinces Jane to be a representative at the World Council
    - Thor rips his castle/house out of Asgardia and places it in Broxton for the people to live since the town is destroyed.
    - The All Mother leaves a fountain, a fruit tree, and gold
    - Asgardia leaves Earth.
    - Roxxon dude states he is bored. He asks Ulik who he has to kill to lead other realms.

Good prologue. All of it took place on Midgard, so no Future King Thor.
    You missed the last two pages,
    King Thor and his granddaughters are going around forging rivers naming them Roz, Jane and Steve. Atli asks what kind of name for rivers are they. Thor replys the unforgetable kind and get about regrowing the world.

Epilogue Galactus is about to consume Mars, grumbling that Thor had the arrogance to "grant him leave to consume it. While thinking about next time the black substance of All Black begins to emerge from him and he starts to scream and so is born the Butcher of Worlds.

Quote Originally Posted by Danvidar View Post
    King Thor and his granddaughters are going around forging rivers naming them Roz, Jane and Steve. Atli asks what kind of name for rivers are they. Thor replys the unforgetable kind and get about regrowing the world.

Epilogue Galactus is about to consume Mars, grumbling that Thor had the arrogance to "grant him leave to consume it. While thinking about next time the black substance of All Black begins to emerge from him and he starts to scream and so is born the Butcher of Worlds.

Dang you are right. My thing froze on my and i thought it was done.

The last two pages were the best two as well lol.

I thought Galactus was killed... guess not. And I dind't htink the weapon was destroyed. Art was misleading a bit last issue.

Butcher of Worlds? Aaron is going to try and outdo himself it seems.

And it was scream... THEN LAUGH... interesting
    Last edited by MindofShadow; 07-02-2014 at 09:20 AM.

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Now that there's only All-Mother, I wish they'd refer to her as Frigga as it should be. Every time I see her being called Freyja it annoys me, she's a completely different goddess!

I'm glad Asgard was taken out from Broxton, that was long overdue. Guess Odin's exile will come to an end now.

BANNED

You know what is funny to me about this comic is that it is one of the most brilliant comics out by Marvel currently yet I always forget about how much I love it until the next issue.
    This is one I cannot wait to have as a 25 issue Omnibus on my shelf (or as long as the JA/ER team stays on the title).
    Just one of the best, even with the Dark Elf storyline which faultered slightly.

Quote Originally Posted by Daymare View Post
    You know what is funny to me about this comic is that it is one of the most brilliant comics out by Marvel currently yet I always forget about how much I love it until the next issue.
    This is one I cannot wait to have as a 25 issue Omnibus on my shelf (or as long as the JA/ER team stays on the title).
    Just one of the best, even with the Dark Elf storyline which faultered slightly.
    It is the most consistent, best book out right now.

I thought it might crash after the excellent Gorr arc and while the Elf Arc wasn't as good... it was still well above average. And has stayed there.

Can't wait for the World Butcher.

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    Can't wait for the World Butcher.
    Even though it was obvious, this possibility never even crossed my mind. It does have incredible potential.

Fantastic Member Chainsaw Vigilante's Avatar

Well at least Aaron didn't go full fool with killing Galactus (albeit an alternate reality version), but we just had present Thor learn from the whole Janrnbjorn thing in Uncanny Avengers, now he's going to cause untold destruction again in the future due to not learning his lesson again.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Stormcrow View Post
    Now that there's only All-Mother, I wish they'd refer to her as Frigga as it should be. Every time I see her being called Freyja it annoys me, she's a completely different goddess!

I'm glad Asgard was taken out from Broxton, that was long overdue. Guess Odin's exile will come to an end now.
    I'm not sure that "Asgardia" is going back to Asgard Space though. It was rather unclear. I would prefer to see it go there and Odin reenter the picture but my gut feeling is that that is not the plan.

Overall, this was another good issue by Aaron although I didn't care for the art--not bad, just "meh" to me. Not epic enough, especially after the wonderful action and sense of character that Ribic has graced this title with recently. A very good ending too, but at some point the Necrosword needs to be done away with. Just my thoughts.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Daymare View Post
    As Marvel is going to release a over sized HC (issues 1-10, maybe 11)in November, I wonder what the odds are of an omnibus?

Fantastic Member

I agree this is my favorite marvel title right now . The last 4 issues were great . Just picked them up yesterday and read the lot .

I don't understand any of all this.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Danvidar View Post

"Rivers named Roz, Jane, and Steve." Ok, that's cute. I cannot wait to see what the rivers "Tony and Logan" look like.