Page 47 of 76 FirstFirst ... 3743444546474849505157 ... LastLast
    BANNED

From Pinterest, 3 more images that I found, and took notice of:

Gotta love Sienkiewicz.
    Last edited by Arachne; 02-11-2018 at 12:53 PM.

I was looking through my sketchbook and found this quick sketch of Dani. It was an attempt at simplifying her current costume, but I think the dreamcatcher is too big. I should have kept the turquoise and left the dreamcatcher off. IMG_20180213_183053_105.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Arachne View Post
    I was looking through my sketchbook and found this quick sketch of Dani. It was an attempt at simplifying her current costume, but I think the dreamcatcher is too big. I should have kept the turquoise and left the dreamcatcher off. IMG_20180213_183053_105.jpg
    This is great - the dreamcatcher like that reminds me of Kitty and the Star of David - I like it though since it's shows her heritage whilst also giving the impression that she is proud of it too.
    I’ve just published my very first work on ‘Archive of Our Own’, under the same name as here. It is the first chapter of ‘I Am My Own Best Friend ~ An Emma Frost Road Trip’, which focuses on Emma between the events of IvX and Secret Empire, including the White Queen going on a road trip, to try and have fun!

You can read the story here: https://archiveofourown.org/works/15795663

I hope you enjoy it as much I did writing it!

BANNED

Agree with WheelchairX, Arachne, on all counts. But yeah, maybe the dreamcatcher could be just a lil' smaller. Really like the design of the bracers & the buckled greaves, and the addition of armbands. TBH, you have her pretty darn close, to the way I ideally envision her in my head. Kudos, you got skills, and a knack for knowin' what works.

Thanks guys.
    Dani's always liked to show her heritage, but her latest costume is a little over the top, IMO.
    A smaller version of the dreamcatcher might work. It'd be hard to show the details, though.

Man, I had to go back to page 19, and over a year, to find the discussion of Dani's last non-cameo appearance. So sad.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Heroine Addict View Post
    Dani been getting folks together since 1982... I am glad that part of her character remains intact.. She will drag any male x man at anytime.

BANNED

Doin' some research on Dani's X-affiliated leadership history, came across THIS, and couldn't believe it:

... and couldn't believe my luck, I mean, what are the chances?!

Dani, Lorna, AND Bobby all together ON PANEL & INTERACTING, just them, dealing with the aftermath of Logan temporarily "killing" JP - SO COOL!! Just goes to show ya, that it was meant to be, the 3 of them together, leadin' their own team!!! Their own Mutant... faction. ;D

BANNED

Yet ANOTHER accidental find, that I'm takin' as a good omen:

Quote Originally Posted by Heroine Addict View Post
    Doin' some research on Dani's X-affiliated leadership history, came across THIS, and couldn't believe it:

... and couldn't believe my luck, I mean, what are the chances?!

Dani, Lorna, AND Bobby all together ON PANEL & INTERACTING, just them, dealing with the aftermath of Logan temporarily "killing" JP - SO COOL!! Just goes to show ya, that it was meant to be, the 3 of them together, leadin' their own team!!! Their own Mutant... faction. ;D
    What was Elektra doing there?

Super interested!!!

Cool

And on topic, I miss her a lot.

And still kinda mad that Cyclops didn’t choose her for the Extinction team but I guess is part of the depowered fiasco.

Mirage, just like Magik, is somewhat OP and deserves to be in the big leagues just like Magik did.

She is a certified badass and awesome!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Angrel-San View Post
    And on topic, I miss her a lot.

And still kinda mad that Cyclops didn’t choose her for the Extinction team but I guess is part of the depowered fiasco.

Mirage, just like Magik, is somewhat OP and deserves to be in the big leagues just like Magik did.

She is a certified badass and awesome!!!
    She had no business on the Extinction team given its premise. She was busy any way leading her own team of X-men (New Mutants) so its not like she got shafted.