Page 68 of 76 FirstFirst ... 1858646566676869707172 ... LastLast
Results 1,006 to 1,020 of 1140

I guess that it is possible that Nate could cure his friends of the Warlock stuff, but I think that will be saved for a different story. One where the Warlocked characters get a little more shine, and the story's resolution is a bigger deal on it's own.
    But this is just a guess on my part, seeing as I haven't read Uncanny yet. So what do I know.

Quote Originally Posted by Arachne View Post
    Thank you. Hopefully, I'll have time to finish it on the weekend.

So, Nate's back. Will he help his former girlfriend and teammates? If he's gone all Shaman again, I'd think he'd have the power to de-Warlock them.
    Quote Originally Posted by ArchAngelSliver View Post
    I guess that it is possible that Nate could cure his friends of the Warlock stuff, but I think that will be saved for a different story. One where the Warlocked characters get a little more shine, and the story's resolution is a bigger deal on it's own.
    But this is just a guess on my part, seeing as I haven't read Uncanny yet. So what do I know.
    Why would he be able to do anything with Warlock?

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Why would he be able to do anything with Warlock?
    Because he is Jesus Nate now

I didn't read much of Shaman Nate, but I thought that version of the character was super powerful. Am I incorrect? It wouldn't be the first time.

As I recall, he was up near Phoenix levels at the end of his series. If he's gone Shaman again, he should at least be able to help Dani reassert her control over her body. Whether he will or not is another matter entirely. If we're talking about an alternate reality, the point is moot. Dani and the New Mutants will be living different lives (if Dani's alive at all).

If it's not an alternate reality, it may depend on when Marvel decided to do the relaunch. If it was before the New Mutants mini, I think they'll likely be left until after the 10 issues of Uncanny. If they decided to do it after the mini was plotted, they may cut the Warlock story short and have the characters restored by any means necessary.

I know I was complaining about so many of Dani's stories getting cut, but in this case, I'm not sure I'd mind as long as we got some good reaction scenes, afterwards. I really don't want to wait until 2019 for things to be fixed.

I'm still playing "Spot Dani and Warren". (Before anyone thinks I'm completely insane, I'm reorganizing my x-books. This is just a way to make it more interesting.)

I'm up to 5 scenes that have both of them:

X-Factor #41- Warren's being all grim and Dani's got a major headache due to upcoming possession. No interaction.

X-Force Annual '98 - Guest-starring the Champions. Warren and Bobby act like they've never heard of X-Force. No interaction.

X-men #102 - They're both in the last scene. No interaction.

Exodus (final chapter of Utopia) - They're in the same panel, almost as far apart as they can get. No interaction.

X-Force #28 (Second Coming) - Warren and Doug come injured through a portal. Dani and Betsy run for Doug, leaving Warren all on his lonesome.

I don't know why I find this so amusing.

I'm still playing "Spot Dani and Warren". (Before anyone thinks I'm completely insane, I'm reorganizing my x-books. This is just a way to make it more interesting.)

I'm up to 5 scenes that have both of them:

X-Factor #41- Warren's being all grim and Dani's got a major headache due to upcoming possession. No interaction.

X-Force Annual '98 - Guest-starring the Champions. Warren and Bobby act like they've never heard of X-Force. No interaction.

X-men #102 - They're both in the last scene. No interaction.

Exodus (final chapter of Utopia) - They're in the same panel, almost as far apart as they can get. No interaction.

X-Force #28 (Second Coming) - Warren and Doug come injured through a portal. Dani and Betsy run for Doug, leaving Warren all on his lonesome.

I don't know why I find this so amusing.
    Dear god we need this as an ongoing series. Quick make a comic!!!!
    I come when there's something to take but I never give anything back.
    I know what you want. But it is not here. It's gone and it will never ever come again...

LOL I can't even succeed at fanfic.

It just so weird. What did they do to tick each other off like that?

Seriously, I'm sure the are other characters that haven't interacted, I've just never noticed it before.

BANNED

... Anyway, I been working on a bit of fan art. It's so a WIP and not a great photo, but I thought I'd post it, anyway.

Attachment 70848
    That's really cute, Arachne. Combined together like that, they remind me of Cupid, which seems fitting.

Thanks. Cupid and Psyche were the inspiration. Seemed fitting considering Dani's first code name.

BANNED

Hey, we all forget things. The myth happens to be one of my favourites. Finally got the pic coloured. (I screwed up Warren's costume a bit. )

DaniWar.jpg

BANNED

AWESOME, Arachne!! So dang cute! I think Warren looks heavenly handsome, and I'm really likin' the teal/turquoise & black you used for Dani's new costume color scheme. It definitely makes it seem more personalized, and sorta signature Moonstar. It reminded me of the belt you mentioned:

... that she's been shown to wear sometimes.

Thanks. Yeah, that belt was the inspiration for the colour choice.

After that complicated pose, I think I'll try something simpler next. Maybe Psylocke in her new costume. (I do love purple.)

That Picture is lovely. I enjoy your simplified chibi style. I don't see a mistake I just accept it as anther costume.

Quote Originally Posted by Heroine Addict View Post
    AWESOME, Arachne!! So dang cute! I think Warren looks heavenly handsome, and I'm really likin' the teal/turquoise & black you used for Dani's new costume color scheme. It definitely makes it seem more personalized, and sorta signature Moonstar. It reminded me of the belt you mentioned:

... that she's been shown to wear sometimes.
    Seeing the work know I wonder if maybe you can do a costume re-design sometime. It doesn't have to be perfect.
    I come when there's something to take but I never give anything back.
    I know what you want. But it is not here. It's gone and it will never ever come again...

Quote Originally Posted by Izanami View Post
    That Picture is lovely. I enjoy your simplified chibi style. I don't see a mistake I just accept it as anther costume.

Seeing the work know I wonder if maybe you can do a costume re-design sometime. It doesn't have to be perfect.
    Thanks! I tend to get caught up in details but chibis let me concentrate on general forms.

I did do a redesign of her most recent costume awhile ago, but didn't colour it:

IMG_20180213_183053_105.jpg

Maybe after I finish Psylocke, I'll add some colour. I'm curious how it'll look, now.