Page 65 of 76 FirstFirst ... 155561626364656667686975 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Arachne View Post
    I'm not worried. It's time she was on an official X-men team, and I seriously doubt the Uncanny roster is set or that it will be the only other team book.
    I feel like the same thing is said every time new books are announced. Dani is excluded and she gets lucky if she manages to make a cameo like we saw in Gold. Im tired of the excuses and what Rosenberg did with her conveniently made it so no one has to use her

Quote Originally Posted by Soulsword323 View Post
    I personally would have liked to have seen a repowered Dani in X-Force. I know it wouldn't have been anything new, but I'd like to see Moonstar in a regular ongoing title, and this would be better than nothing. I'm sure there are still other titles to be announced, and hopefully she'll be involved with one of them.
    Same. I wish Rosenberg hadnt put such a definitive stamp on her status quo and we got a MV powered Dani in X-Force.

Quote Originally Posted by norj View Post
    Sharon is dead and Tom Corsi seems to enjoy the superpowers that came with his new body.
    Thanks, norj. I thought they were both dead at one point.

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    I feel like the same thing is said every time new books are announced. Dani is excluded and she gets lucky if she manages to make a cameo like we saw in Gold. Im tired of the excuses and what Rosenberg did with her conveniently made it so no one has to use her

Same. I wish Rosenberg hadnt put such a definitive stamp on her status quo and we got a MV powered Dani in X-Force.
    I usually do, too but for some reason I'm a lot more confident this time. I really feel she's going to get a good role after the relaunch, and that they won't let the Danilock situation go on too long. Maybe it's because there's new editors in charge.

Also, what's MV stand for?

Thanks, norj. I thought they were both dead at one point.

I usually do, too but for some reason I'm a lot more confident this time. I really feel she's going to get a good role after the relaunch, and that they won't let the Danilock situation go on too long. Maybe it's because there's new editors in charge.

Also, what's MV stand for?
    Mothervine

Well, d'uh, I really should have known that.

This plot thread has to be dealt with sooner rather than later. We know that Magik is a priority for Marvel and she's in the same state as Dani. If anything, being grouped with Majik probably helps Dani's chances of being seen again relatively soon (which is itself kinda sad that the focus is more on Magik and Dani is an afterthought).

Dani is C B Cebulski's favourite character. If there's a story for Dani, it'll get written.

BANNED

I'm with Strong Girl Daken & Arachne. Seems more likely than not, that Danilock will be a temporary development, and mainly serve as a means to an end.

Quote Originally Posted by Strong Girl Daken View Post
    ... being grouped with Majik probably helps Dani's chances of being seen again relatively soon (which is itself kinda sad that the focus is more on Magik and Dani is an afterthought).
    No doubt, that irks me. But hopefully, there will be a significant change to that state of affairs, as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Strong Girl Daken View Post
    This plot thread has to be dealt with sooner rather than later. We know that Magik is a priority for Marvel and she's in the same state as Dani. If anything, being grouped with Majik probably helps Dani's chances of being seen again relatively soon (which is itself kinda sad that the focus is more on Magik and Dani is an afterthought).
    I could see Magik being freed from the Moonlock thing, and Dani being left with it for a little longer. She could be used as a plot thread in the new X-Force or Uncanny comics.
    Just some speculation on my part. I'm not trying to sound angry or pessimistic. I just think that their is a chance this runs a little longer than some people think. Maybe a year or two.

It's possible, but I think the whole purpose of Moonlock is to get Dani repowered, so I don't think it'll last too long. At least not without getting Dani's personality back in control.

I was a little afraid she'd end up killing Sam in Uncanny for the angst, but he seems to be safe in X-Force. And, honestly, I'm glad Dani's not in X-Force so I don't have to worry about his marriage breaking up over her. That's the kind of mess Tabitha belongs in. (Not that I don't adore Tabitha.)

It's possible, but I think the whole purpose of Moonlock is to get Dani repowered, so I don't think it'll last too long. At least not without getting Dani's personality back in control.

I was a little afraid she'd end up killing Sam in Uncanny for the angst, but he seems to be safe in X-Force. And, honestly, I'm glad Dani's not in X-Force so I don't have to worry about his marriage breaking up over her. That's the kind of mess Tabitha belongs in. (Not that I don't adore Tabitha.)
    You do seem to have it out for Cannonball. I'm ambivolent on the character. Only cared for him during the days with Iceman and Rogue. What bothers you about Sam. The way he wouldn't let Dani join the New Mutants in the 2009(?) series.

LOL No, I don't hate Sam, I find him a bit dull, is all. I just really hate him and Dani as a couple. Their relationship has always been too sibling-like for that. And I like him with Tabitha. I'm not looking forward to the end of his marriage, though, 'cause I remember the reaction to Cyclops leaving Maddie, and don't want the same for Sam.

I do get really frustrated that he's almost never been shunted off to comic limbo (no, the Avengers doesn't count), when it happens to Dani all the time.

Astonishing Member Gambit, King of Thieves's Avatar

Again, what happened so Sam and Smasher?
    Cyclops was SO DAMN RIGHT, BABY
    Pull list: X-23, Mr. & Mrs. X, Extermination, Spider-Gwen: Ghost Spider, Uncanny X-Men
    Have been informed that the Black Swans are "only seeking female members, but thank you very much for your time"

Nothing yet, but Smasher is going to be in Guardians of the Galaxy and Sam isn't, the editors don't like happy couples, and a lot of fans don't like the marriage. The odds of it lasting are slim to none.

BANNED

It's time for something like this again:

... on a more permanent basis.

Is that Dani?