Page 2 of 76 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast

Uncanny Avengers she would steal leadership of the team from Havok and Cap.

Christian Ward painted me a Dani.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Flight View Post
    I want angry racist Dani and modern day Dani to meet and a talk about racial sensitivelity, of course this being Dani it will turn into a bare knuckle brawl.

All-New Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sea Hound View Post
    The demon bear arc is one of my favourite stories ever. Lucky you to be seeing it for the first time. The art is incredible.
    Yeah. The art was incredible in it's suckyness. It was one of the things that led to the downfall of the series.

Dani, Shan, and Amara... Kurt's Angels in Nightcrawler under CC. His own through circumstance and then when necessary.

When did she change her alias from Psyche to Mirage?

Astonishing Member Enigmatic Undead's Avatar

"It is wrong to assume that art needs the spectator in order to be. The film runs on without any eyes. The spectator cannot exist without it. It ensures his existence." -- James Douglas Morrison

Love this design of Dani as a Dark Valkyrie.

http://branch56.tumblr.com/post/3922...cter-that-gets

Lick on, sweet prince. Sea Hound's Avatar

It's both a beautiful image and costume, isn't it? I think the look suits her personality too.
    "Self has no time for this."

It's both a beautiful image and costume, isn't it? I think the look suits her personality too.
    Which would have been perfect for Fearless Defenders but what a flop that book was creatively. Nothing was done for Dani on that book and she is now stuck in limbo for it.

I may not like most of Matt Fraction's run but he did reintroduce the connection between Dani and Hela. I wish more writers were consistent with that development, especially since she still is depowered.

Lick on, sweet prince. Sea Hound's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Darkholder View Post
    Which would have been perfect for Fearless Defenders but what a flop that book was creatively. Nothing was done for Dani on that book and she is now stuck in limbo for it.

I may not like most of Matt Fraction's run but he did reintroduce the connection between Dani and Hela. I wish more writers were consistent with that development, especially since she still is depowered.
    Bunn is writing a wonderful Magneto, but FD never worked for me. I think he made the mistake of giving too much attention to his new creations, (Annabelle, and what's her face the dancer,) and Hippolyta who was by any standards a Z-Lister, at the expense of the better known characters. I'd love to have seen more Elsa Bloodstone too. Sliney's art was a bit too broke back and exploitative for me.

Mark Brooks's covers were a treat though. And he seemed to like Dani.

image.jpg
    "Self has no time for this."

Bunn is writing a wonderful Magneto, but FD never worked for me. I think he made the mistake of giving too much attention to his new creations, (Annabelle, and what's her face the dancer,) and Hippolyta who was by any standards a Z-Lister, at the expense of the better known characters. I'd love to have seen more Elsa Bloodstone too. Sliney's art was a bit too broke back and exploitative for me.

Mark Brooks's covers were a treat though. And he seemed to like Dani.

image.jpg
    Agreed. He should have introduced the team of only established heroines and build up the fanbase then introduce his pet characters.

That cover makes me sad that they didn't actually make an action figure like it. I want one, along Brightwind/Darkwind too!
    Last edited by Darkholder; 06-13-2014 at 08:10 PM.

Top Class Breeding ;) Mr. Brightside's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by norj View Post
    I want angry racist Dani and modern day Dani to meet and a talk about racial sensitivelity, of course this being Dani it will turn into a bare knuckle brawl.
    This post made me laugh too much!!!!!!!! Congratulations. May Hela present you and Dani a boon of awesomeness
    CANON: "Cyclops, the most important mutant in 616" - The scientific community of the 616

By Stephanie Hans