Page 3 of 76 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast

Peter-v-Nguyen

BANNED

Anyone reading "Fearless Defenders"?

Dani is great.
    I know her best from the original New Mutants run - but I really liked what I read of her in Zeb Wells' work.

What are Dani's most important story arcs?

I know I haven't read all of them and I'd be interested in filling in the great Dani-centered stories that I missed.

Here's the one's I know and like the most:
    Demon Bear Saga
    New Mutants in Asgard (Special Edition 1)
    New Mutants Vol 3 1-28 (I read this mostly for Illyana's story but Dani's de-powered self discovery is a great part of the first half of this series)

any suggestions for other great Moonstar arcs?
    “The reason of the unreasonableness which against my reason is wrought, doth so weaken my reason, as with all reason I do justly complain on your beauty.”
    ― Miguel de Cervantes Don Quixote

She had been through a lot, a break will give ~ what she had done good through the years ....

Lick on, sweet prince. Sea Hound's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    Peter-v-Nguyen
    That's awfully pretty. Gracias Juan.
    "Self has no time for this."

They really do need to bring her back. She is another character who i enjoy. They also need to give her powers back.

Quote Originally Posted by Calintz View Post
    They really do need to bring her back. She is another character who i enjoy. They also need to give her powers back.
    Yea, I miss Dani too. She doesn't even need all her 'powers' - she has strength and a compelling spirit that can't be diminished. In fact, if there's a character who could stand right by Storm as the BEST example of how 'mutant' power draws from the inner being of the individual...and that the 'power' itself is merely an expression of a greater reservoir of strength...it's Dani.

New_Mutants_Vol_3_22_page_24_Danielle_Moonstar_(Earth-TRN016).jpg
    “The reason of the unreasonableness which against my reason is wrought, doth so weaken my reason, as with all reason I do justly complain on your beauty.”

Quote Originally Posted by sungila View Post
    Yea, I miss Dani too. She doesn't even need all her 'powers' - she has strength and a compelling spirit that can't be diminished. In fact, if there's a character who could stand right by Storm as the BEST example of how 'mutant' power draws from the inner being of the individual...and that the 'power' itself is merely an expression of a greater reservoir of strength...it's Dani.

New_Mutants_Vol_3_22_page_24_Danielle_Moonstar_(Earth-TRN016).jpg
    I approve this

Dani is cyclops next chose for leader of mutantkind

BANNED

Dani should've been nu Captain America.

Top Class Breeding ;) Mr. Brightside's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by gambitxremy View Post
    dani is cyclops next chose for leader of mutantkind
    yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    CANON: "Cyclops, the most important mutant in 616" - The scientific community of the 616

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Brightside View Post
    yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    It's canon

Quote Originally Posted by gambitxremy View Post
    It's canon
    Me totes need scan, just so I know its real ;-;
    CANON: "Cyclops, the most important mutant in 616" - The scientific community of the 616

If my memory serves me correctly (and I can't find the scan) - Cyclops tests Dani after Sam nods out of leadership and checks into the brig for a self-imposed trauma recovery. Scott and Dani discuss her natural leadership skills which Wolvie notes in combat and her actions off the battlefield reiterate (calling in a Cheyenne therapist for her team...challenging each member to remember their strengths and support one another rather than isolate and wallow in their wounds after Hellbound).

Anyway, she's a natural leader and before Schism she looked to be the one Scott was prepping as his primary successor...cannon shows it over and over again...(except when there's bad writing involved)...if you don't believe me
    1447482-new_mutants_17_dani4_large.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by sungila View Post
    If my memory serves me correctly (and I can't find the scan) - Cyclops tests Dani after Sam nods out of leadership and checks into the brig for a self-imposed trauma recovery. Scott and Dani discuss her natural leadership skills which Wolvie notes in combat and her actions off the battlefield reiterate (calling in a Cheyenne therapist for her team...challenging each member to remember their strengths and support one another rather than isolate and wallow in their wounds after Hellbound).

Anyway, she's a natural leader and before Schism she looked to be the one Scott was prepping as his primary successor...cannon shows it over and over again...(except when there's bad writing involved)...if you don't believe me
    1447482-new_mutants_17_dani4_large.jpg
    Oh, I completely believe that, but I need scans for future arguments against Hel's Valkyrie ; )
    Her Age of X showing was great, Siege was amazing, and Utopia New Mutants was great for her. I need her kicking some more Ares butt again >: D