Page 49 of 76 FirstFirst ... 3945464748495051525359 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Heroine Addict View Post
    Yep! Per the above, artist Adam Gorham previewed an image of her for it, back in early April I believe. Given it hasn't happened yet, and that time frame, it's gotta be in one of the 3 remaining issues.
    Do you have that image? I thought DS was 5 issues, not 6

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Do you have that image? I thought DS was 5 issues, not 6
    Sure, it was right on the previous page:

... and here's a direct link to when Gorham originally posted it on his Twitter, back on April 8th: https://twitter.com/AdamTGorham/stat...80638403596288

I'm suspicious of it tho, 'cause there's been no other mention since, officially or otherwise. So am keepin' eXpectations low, to be on the safe side. The 6th & final issue, was just shown in the August solicits:

Sure, it was right on the previous page:

... and here's a direct link to when Gorham originally posted it on his Twitter, back on April 8th: https://twitter.com/AdamTGorham/stat...80638403596288

I'm suspicious of it tho, 'cause there's been no other mention since, officially or otherwise. So am keepin' eXpectations low, to be on the safe side. The 6th & final issue, was just shown in the August solicits:

Thanks. I doubt she'll have a big role which is a shame. Still holding out hope that she's the final AXM member

BANNED

Thanks. I doubt she'll have a big role which is a shame. Still holding out hope that she's the final AXM member
    You're welcome, no prob. And yeah, it looks that way, so you're probably right. Her bein' Astonishing's mystery member seems unlikely, as well, sadlly. But aw man, if it did happen, I'd be seriously trippin... SO euphorically.

Here's an assessment of her past, regular Mutant abilities, that I came across:

http://xmen-battle-of-the-atom-mobil..._Dani_Moonstar
    ... create fear-based psionic illusions, manipulate energy, communicate telepathically with animals, and even wield some Asgardian magic...

BANNED

TeePublic.com, The New Mutants T-Shirt

The New Mutants in the Breakfast Club Pose.

Design by sergetowers80

BANNED

From about 3 & a half months ago now, but still:

https://twitter.com/MarkPaniccia/sta...95261849849857
    Jameson
    ‏@Banshee_Bishop
    Feb 19

@MarkPaniccia Any big plans for Bishop and/or Dani Moonstar? Any art to share or teasers to drop? They’re two of my fav mutants and I’d love ‘em to get more panel time 😊#XMenMonday

Mark Paniccia
    ‏@MarkPaniccia
    Replying to @Banshee_Bishop

I'm a big fan of #BISHOP. There are definitely some plans in the works for both him and Dani
    1:11 PM - 19 Feb 2018
    Apparently this was missed, and never posted here. So some real GOOD NEWS, as long as it still holds true, hopefully. I'm eXcited, and CAN'T WAIT to find out what it is, whatta RELIEF! Much thanX to King_Thor13, for sharing it.
    Last edited by Heroine Addict; 06-05-2018 at 09:05 PM.

Apparently this was missed, and never posted here. So some real GOOD NEWS, as long as it still holds true, hopefully. I'm eXcited, and CAN'T WAIT to find out what it is, whatta RELIEF! Much thanX to King_Thor13, for sharing it.
    That could refer to her appearing in the New Mutants Dead Souls mini. That would only give her a small role, so I hope not.

BANNED

From about 3 & a half months ago now, but still:

https://twitter.com/MarkPaniccia/sta...95261849849857
    Apparently, this was missed, and never posted here. So some real GOOD NEWS, as long as it still holds true, hopefully. I'm eXcited, and CAN'T WAIT to find out what it is, what a RELIEF! Much thanX to King_Thor13, for sharing it.
    No problem. I'm cautiously optimistic. A New Mutants revival with some of the OG cast seems likely, especially now that Cannonball & Sunspot are Avengers no longer. Or perhaps Dani will land on one of the team books, given we're facing a potential relaunch. And titles like Extermination & Classified leave room for characters to step up too. Whatever her role, I'm looking forward to Dani Moonstar gracing the comic pages once more.

Quote Originally Posted by ArchAngelSliver View Post
    That could refer to her appearing in the New Mutants Dead Souls mini. That would only give her a small role, so I hope not.
    I mentioned that when bringing it up. I hope it's more than that, but it's something to keep in mind.

Dani made cameo appearance in AXM today among faces of other psychics in the MU. My head canon is that she was powered up via Mothervine and AXM takes place after. It just seems to random for her face to be there when she hasnt had her powers in years

Mighty Member

Dani made cameo appearance in AXM today among faces of other psychics in the MU. My head canon is that she was powered up via Mothervine and AXM takes place after. It just seems to random for her face to be there when she hasnt had her powers in years

Great to see Dani.. Unique design for her as well. Was this the only page as I noticed that I didnt see Monet or Karma?

Quote Originally Posted by Paleo_Rage View Post
    Great to see Dani.. Unique design for her as well. Was this the only page as I noticed that I didnt see Monet or Karma?
    I believe so

BANNED

PLEASE don't let this be a mistake!

Are we sure that's Dani? That makeup looks familiar, but I can't say why.

Did you guys hear about Asgardians or the Galaxy? Might be interesting to see Dani in that. I'd prefer her in an Xbook, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Arachne View Post
    Are we sure that's Dani? That makeup looks familiar, but I can't say why.

Did you guys hear about Asgardians or the Galaxy? Might be interesting to see Dani in that. I'd prefer her in an Xbook, though.
    we dont know but the headband is her signature. I cant think of any other psychic with a similar look

BANNED

There's also the face paint, which she's been known to wear, tho not quite like that. And if that's QQ neXt to her, does he have a rattail? If not, suppose it could be one of her banded, braid type things.