Page 56 of 76 FirstFirst ... 64652535455565758596066 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    ... Dropping my own fanart into the thread.

Dani's and Yana's friendship was always one that I treasured -- from their team up against the Hellfire club in the 80's to Dani being one of Yana's singular visitors while in the X-brig to their GORGEOUS not so distant interaction in All New X-Men reminiscing about breaking Magneto's curfew. Love them as solid buds.

https://twitter.com/cpfokken/status/1019340996511961088
    Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    If you've a way to do so, you are more than welcome to "grab that image"
    I do...

Dani forcing that photo op with a resistant Illyana. Besties 😄

... and it felt good.

MUCH thanX for your magnanimity, and your continual contributions toward amity, here on the CBR Forums. It's MORE than worth treasuring. 8)

BANNED

Beautiful scans. So Dani still hasn't been repowered? I think it's long past time now, just like it was long past Jubilee's time to get her powers back.

Quote Originally Posted by Drey View Post
    Beautiful scans. So Dani still hasn't been repowered? I think it's long past time now, just like it was long past Jubilee's time to get her powers back.
    Officially no but until she appears and its confirmed otherwise, Im just gonna assumed she was repowered by Mothervine. I dont care

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Officially no but until she appears and its confirmed otherwise, Im just gonna assumed she was repowered by Mothervine. I dont care
    Haha, I can go with that. I like to think optimistically that she will get her powers back since the movie is coming out next year. X-Force #67 was my first X-Force book with Dani on the cover. She was instantly my favorite on that team.

BANNED

I’m still waiting to see long-lasting effects from that. How many new mutants emerged? How many depowered mutants were repowered? How many mutants who gained secondary mutations retained them? We have no way of telling until a writer chooses to address it

BANNED

I’m still waiting to see long-lasting effects from that. How many new mutants emerged? How many depowered mutants were repowered? How many mutants who gained secondary mutations retained them? We have no way of telling until a writer chooses to address it

Quote Originally Posted by King_Thor13 View Post
    As huge as the ramifications of that event should be, I hate that it was self contained to Blue. With Bunn soon off the books, I doubt it will be addressed elsewhere. Our best hope is Astonishing X-men since Rosenberg seems to be picking up on some of the plot threads from Blue

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Drey View Post
    ThanX, Drey. I've been wondering lately, if they're waiting 'til the movie gets closer, to do anything big with her. Not that that's any eXcuse, just trying to figure out what the hold up is, in giving her powers back & promoting her more.

I'm really disappointed with the new X-men teaser. Sam and Berto are back but not Dani? Disgusting.

Quote Originally Posted by Arachne View Post
    I'm really disappointed with the new X-men teaser. Sam and Berto are back but not Dani? Disgusting.
    IKR? They even have WaTX teen rejects on there

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Arachne View Post
    IKR?...
    Would've been perfect, if she was. I looked & looked, and when I couldn't find her/eventually realized she wasn't there, it really rained on my parade. And put a HUGE damper on what could've & should've been, a ROARING fire of enthusiasm. Just don't understand them not using & including her in stuff, and it's REALLY startin' to piss me off! SO DISsatisfied, with her absence from that teaser image.

Astonishing Member CellarDweller's Avatar

Must admit that I was not reading comics when the "depowering" happened, but was bummed to hear that both Jubilee and Moonstar lost their abilities.

I can remember reading X-Force when Moonstar first appeared, and seeing Sunspot yell out "Dani, is that you?!?" I thought it was great to have her abilities evolve into psychic arrows. No matter how hard Cannonball tried, I always felt that Dani was the leader of the New Mutants.

BANNED