Page 57 of 76 FirstFirst ... 74753545556575859606167 ... LastLast
    Astonishing Member Soulsword323's Avatar

Joining the disappointment. Not all of these people are going to be playing a role in Disassembled, but Dani should have at least been depicted with the rest of the New Mutants in the back. With Karma too. Sunspot, Magma, Cypher, and Cannonball were all in the back, and they should have squeezed Moonstar in there.

Quote Originally Posted by Soulsword323 View Post
    Joining the disappointment. Not all of these people are going to be playing a role in Disassembled, but Dani should have at least been depicted with the rest of the New Mutants in the back. With Karma too. Sunspot, Magma, Cypher, and Cannonball were all in the back, and they should have squeezed Moonstar in there.
    They literally have 6 Jamie Madroxes. They could have cut that down to 3 and squeezed in Dani, Karma and Monet

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    They literally have 6 Jamie Madroxes. They could have cut that down to 3 and squeezed in Dani, Karma and Monet
    That's a great point. We really didn't need that many. Those three deserved to be included.

So, Jordan D. White just replied to my question about Dani being ignored.

https://twitter.com/cracksh0t/status...183681025?s=19

For those that don't want to click: answering the question would be a spoiler.

Seems something is in the works.

Thanks for asking, Arachne! Hopefully that bodes well for Dani.

BANNED

Bless you, Arachne! This seems way more encouraging than not, and puts me at ease some. Wonder if it has to do with the upcoming NMDS finale, which was ineXplicably pushed back 3 weeks, from its original release date? When it was first announced, I thought it might be Dani related, and something they decided to change last minute. Bring on a REPOWERed Moonstar, PLEASE!

I have a strong feeling that Rosenberg is currently writing her. I think she'll appear in either Multiple Man or Astonishing, with the latter being more likely. I still am clinging onto Mothervine powering her up and with AXM picking up plot threads from Blue, Dani would be a good candidate to have Alex come face to face to a victim of his scheme. If she's not in a good place, hopefully she's fixxed and joins that team

BANNED

That would be awesome! Matt did mention something about Asgardians early on, in regards to Astonishing, tho that could've changed by now. Still, that could be another hint and/or connection, along with the potential Mothervine thing.

BANNED

Really like how her psi-bow's done here:
    MikeMaihack@Deviantart.com, 80s Moonstar

... as it looks ghostly, and think this neXt one's just an oasis of picturesque serenity:

http://blockmind.tumblr.com/

Mighty Member

I wonder why certain characters get put on the shelf so much and so often. Like Dani is a bad ass and I just dont understand why folks haven't used her on a regular basis yet we get mini after mini about Multiple Man and other characters are that are just meh.

Unfortunately characters like Multiple Man resonate with more comic book buyers. Native American females probably make up the tiniest percentage of comic buyers, certainly far less than white males. White men primarily write and buy these comics, so a competent, intelligent, badass POC female character like Dani, or Ororo, are often underutilized when they could be awesome.
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post
    Unfortunately characters like Multiple Man resonate with more comic book buyers. Native American females probably make up the tiniest percentage of comic buyers, certainly far less than white males. White men primarily write and buy these comics, so a competent, intelligent, badass POC female character like Dani, or Ororo, are often underutilized when they could be awesome.
    I think its assumed that the majority of comic book readers are straight white men but I think that its a bit overestimated as comic book readership is wide and varied. Hell comic book culture is all over hip hop and women have always read comic books to some extent. So I wish Marvel and DC would get hip. If we have to have Multiple Man limited series give me my Synch, Dani Moonstar, and Ce Ce Reyes stories as well

Quote Originally Posted by Paleo_Rage View Post
    I think its assumed that the majority of comic book readers are straight white men but I think that its a bit overestimated as comic book readership is wide and varied. Hell comic book culture is all over hip hop and women have always read comic books to some extent. So I wish Marvel and DC would get hip. If we have to have Multiple Man limited series give me my Synch, Dani Moonstar, and Ce Ce Reyes stories as well
    I agree, but ultimately the editors, writers, and publishers are just out of touch.
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post
    I agree, but ultimately the editors, writers, and publishers are just out of touch.
    it doesnt help that most at the top that are capable of making change are straight white men that get replaced with straight white men when they leave