Page 59 of 76 FirstFirst ... 94955565758596061626369 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Paleo_Rage View Post
    . it was too bad we never had Moonstar vs Psylocke.. I would have enjoyed psi arrows vs psi blades. Both of great hand to hand fighters and have experience various powers transformations. They actually have a lot in common.
    dang I had. never thought about the 2 of them throwing down. That would look pretty damn cool ..ugh

Quote Originally Posted by Beetle View Post
    Psylocke should still have the psi blades, it wasn't just part of the body, it was mental skill .
    No sign of the blades yet
    Quote Originally Posted by Beetle View Post
    Betsy and Dani could have had a team up as Psylocke and Psyche. So many missed opportunities.
    So so true

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Spinster Sinister View Post
    Fraction’s poor taste rears its ugly head yet again...
    There's no accounting for it, but at least he's consistent.

Quote Originally Posted by Arachne View Post
    ... So, according to Rosenberg's twitter feed, an advanced reviewer of NM#6 called him, and I quote "You monster". Slightly worried now. More for Shan than Dani, actually. Tran might get his revenge.

I'm SO apprehensive now, all over again. Dang you, Rosenberg, what have you DONE?!

Well, we know, now. It's just a question of how long we have to wait to find out if it's good or bad.

BANNED

Hopefully, it's not dragged out unnecessarily, and resolved the way we all hope it will be.

Extraordinary Member Uncanny X-Man's Avatar

From a recent interview with CB Cebulski on Word balloon, as reported by Bleeding Cool:

I’m a big Dani Moonstar fan, she's my favorite story, and I made sure that she’ll have her time and place in the X-Men going forward.

I hope we get a new New Mutants ongoing soon. It's probably Dani's biggest chance at a regular role somewhere, and Marvel could give panel time to the dozens of other NM characters also lacking a home.
    Make Dani the leader of a new X-Corporation alongside Sunspot and have a sprawling rotating cast of characters like Prodigy, Surge, Boom Boom, Karma, Chamber, Blink etc (pretty much everyone from former generations of young X-men).

BANNED

Sounds cool, Factor, and MUCH thanX for bringing this to attention...

Quote Originally Posted by psylurker View Post
    From a recent interview with CB Cebulski on Word balloon, as reported by Bleeding Cool:
    ... as Nick Miller had mentioned it. And others have taken notice, too:

https://twitter.com/AshcanPress/stat...98494006788097

There's also more Dani love to be found there, in response to yesterday's NMDS#6, so all good signs for her future.

Glad to hear that Dani is getting her due. She's a favorite of mine too. My first issue of X-Force was #67 and I bought it because Dani was on the cover and I didn't even know who she was. It was a treat going back and collecting her appearances. She also needs her powers back, it's long overdue like Jubilee was.

Amazing Member

What I've always wondered is what would've happened to Dani had Claremont stayed on NM. I'm sorry, but, Simonson did not do the NM justice. At all!!!! I think the NM characters are all amazing, but, Dani is my favorite. I started collected X-Force regularly only when she was on there. In fact, I remember being super-excited walking into my local Waldenbooks (remember that?) and seeing her on the cover. I read that issue like 5 times that week from how happy I was. It bothers me when people see my Dani tattoo and think she's Wonder Woman.

Quote Originally Posted by mikeydiaz81 View Post
    What I've always wondered is what would've happened to Dani had Claremont stayed on NM. I'm sorry, but, Simonson did not do the NM justice. At all!!!! I think the NM characters are all amazing, but, Dani is my favorite. I started collected X-Force regularly only when she was on there. In fact, I remember being super-excited walking into my local Waldenbooks (remember that?) and seeing her on the cover. I read that issue like 5 times that week from how happy I was. It bothers me when people see my Dani tattoo and think she's Wonder Woman.
    Awesome that you have a Dani tattoo!! And yes I remember Waldenbooks lol. My mom would go to the mall every Saturday and I'd go with her and I'd always go to Waldenbooks to buy comics. Oh the joys of being a kid again. Mall, arcade, comics, video games...although I still do that now (well it's barcades now ), just with dumb work and bills part of my life lol.

BANNED

A Moonstar tat's definitely pretty wicked, no doubt. You guys' reminiscing 'bout Dani days gone by, really brought back some fond memories too, so thanX!

But back to the future, and fast forwarding to present day:

Was there no Douglock? Interesting. Can't wait to read this.

Mikeydiaz81, what image did you use for the tat?

BANNED

Nope, no Douglock, only Moonlock.

Strange, I wonder if Doug's absence and Warlock's illness have something to do with what's going on with Doug's latest appearances. (Which I haven't read, so I don't have a clue.)

Anyway, back to Dani.

Which of Dani's past life interests do you guys think was most interesting? Not which one was your favorite character, but which one was the most interesting match for Dani. (Yes, I'm bored.)

Let's see, there was:

Pat Roberts
    James Proudstar
    Justin Pierce
    Sam Guthrie
    Nate Grey

Am I missing anyone?

I think Nate and James worked the best, although the relationship with Nate could have been handled better, and I prefer James with Terry.

BANNED

Her & Jimmy were solid, and gotta admit to a soft spot for MoonBall/CannonStar. Think I would prefer someone new, tho, just not sure who... definitively.