Page 70 of 76 FirstFirst ... 2060666768697071727374 ... LastLast
Results 1,036 to 1,050 of 1140
    BANNED

ComicsBeat.com, NYCC ’18 Interview: Uncanny X-Men’s Matthew Rosenberg Teases Upcoming 10-Part “Disassembled” Storyline
    ... So what about the members of the New Mutants who were infected with the T-O virus at the end of the six-part Dead Souls mini? Rosenberg’s not telling – yet. But sorry to disappoint – those characters are infected with the virus, which will not be easily undone.

“There won’t be a switch to turn it off,” said Rosenberg, who added that there is a template for “breaking” a member of the New Mutants (see what happened to Doug Ramsey after he merged one-too-many times with Warlock in the first New Mutants series), and that the virus will “deeply impact these characters in a large way.”...

art by Magickmarker

BANNED

Probably one of my favorites ever, her main 2018 Fleer Ultra X-Men Trading Card image again, clean & in full this time:

Love it. she looks great

That really is a great picture.

when is Dani going to be brought into the cartoons and the movies? Or the Gifted TV show?

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    when is Dani going to be brought into the cartoons and the movies? Or the Gifted TV show?
    She was in X-men Evolution for one episode.

Quote Originally Posted by norj View Post
    She was in X-men Evolution for one episode.
    Which I remember being a pretty intense episode. Felt like old school marvel where every Xman young and old brought their Own weight to the team..each had a separate motive driving them to be apart of the XFamily.

BANNED

I really liked it, in conteXt, for a few different reasons. One being, how powerful & potentially dangerous, her Mutant abilities were shown to be:

It appears others were big fans, too:

https://www.pinterest.com/pin/460070918176242524/
    Here is my 'Danielle Moonstar Choker' that I designed for my favourite cosplay of all time, from the idea of X-Men Evolution Marvels episode, Ghost of A Chance xxx

Saved by
    Collette Smith/ esmeralda xxx
    Last edited by Heroine Addict; 10-20-2018 at 08:36 AM.

BANNED

And don't forget, actress Blu Hunt will be portraying her in the long delayed, but supposedly being re-shot & still forthcoming:

... movie, by the soon-to-be-owned by Disney, FoX.

Which I know is not ideal for many, for a lot of reasons, myself included. But I'm still lookin' forward to seeing the interpretation...

... nonetheless.

Quote Originally Posted by Heroine Addict View Post
    And don't forget, actress Blu Hunt will be portraying her in the long delayed, but supposedly being re-shot & still forthcoming:

Ya know even if I didn't have my severe misgivings about the movie.. this promo pic is trying a liiiiittle too hard... Cannonball looks like ye worked 4 days straight in soe Coal mine, Rahhe.. innocent and frightened, Magik guess her snarl is meant to look tough, Zaga's laughing for some reason,and looks like they applied dirt on Blu's face and killed her puppy in front of her but despite my shade k hope the ones who wanna see it enjoy it

Has Danielle ever led a team of indigenous native american (north/south) mutants?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by BroHomo View Post
    ... this promo pic is trying a liiiiittle too hard... Cannonball looks like ye worked 4 days straight in soe Coal mine, Rahhe... innocent and frightened, Magik guess her snarl is meant to look tough, Zaga's laughing for some reason,and looks like they applied dirt on Blu's face and killed her puppy in front of her...
    It was done as a replication:

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    Has Danielle ever led a team of indigenous native american (north/south) mutants?
    Not that I'm aware of.

Quote Originally Posted by Heroine Addict View Post
    It was done as a replication:

well that's. Pretty well known The ACDC album makes sense aesthetically making the movie promo pic even more absurd

I really like Dani. She's a character I've always gravitated towards but never knew much about. It's like someone catching your eye when you're doing errands, but life turns your head and says "snap out of it" and you just forget that person, until by chance you see them again. Psych I've mostly seen in passing, but I remember loving what little I knew. Right now I'm reading the New Mutants from the 80s and I like her just like I thought I would, and then some.