Page 75 of 76 FirstFirst ... 2565717273747576 LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,125 of 1140
    BANNED

What I'm thinkin' might go down:

Quote Originally Posted by Heroine Addict View Post
    ... So to me, it seems like the event(s) Legion's tryin' to prevent is gonna happen anyway, and that's how we get AoXM. Everyone involved will be presumed dead probably, but really they'll just have been pulled into an alternate world created by Nate Grey, à la Onslaught/Franklin Richards/Heroes Reborn. Which means Storm & Jean and their teams will fail, leading to Devastation & its "Last X-Men" drama back in 'reality'.

Random predictions: Nate will either seek out or somehow come into contact with Dani Moonstar, and separate her from Warlock, possibly restoring her Mutant powers in the process. But she will spurn his fanatical agenda, thereby leading to her Prisoner X fate. Same goes for Polaris, who will likely be branded an 'offender' for defying her brainwashed father, Magneto. Leader of the pack Bishop looks to get singled out by the end, for knowing something to do with Apocalypse maybe, per this issue. Beast for his signature screw-up with the cure in the same, I guess. Don't know about Gabby, eXcept goin' against Laura or something. ...

BANNED

http://thefwoosh.com/forum/viewtopic...7672&start=390

A Moonstar Marvel Legends fig's rumored to be coming neXt year, as a Walgreen's eXclusive, like Magik's - FINALLY!

Dani is on the Uncanny cover for March

Rosenberg confirmed that this isnt just a cover and she'll be a part of the team. Looks like Dani in Prisoner X is a fake. Maybe Mystique?
    Last edited by Havok83; 12-18-2018 at 01:15 PM.

Very strange. I guess it'll save me some money, though.

Astonishing Member Soulsword323's Avatar

With this being in the main world, and not an AU, hopefully this can lead to the permanent return of Mirage's powers. Jubilee got her's this year, and let Moonstar get hers in 2019.

Quote Originally Posted by Soulsword323 View Post
    With this being in the main world, and not an AU, hopefully this can lead to the permanent return of Mirage's powers. Jubilee got her's this year, and let Moonstar get hers in 2019.
    Well given the whole Mothervine story from Blue, they wouldn’t even need much of an explanation other than that she was exposed to it and she could also get a power upgrade. It’s a win-win.

Quote Originally Posted by Kurolegacy View Post
    Well given the whole Mothervine story from Blue, they wouldn’t even need much of an explanation other than that she was exposed to it and she could also get a power upgrade. It’s a win-win.
    Mothervine could have given them an easy option to do so, but I think that arc is largely being ignored. It happened, but was contained in Blue. What kind of power upgrade would you give Dani?

Quote Originally Posted by Soulsword323 View Post
    Mothervine could have given them an easy option to do so, but I think that arc is largely being ignored. It happened, but was contained in Blue. What kind of power upgrade would you give Dani?
    Rosenberg acknowledged it in Astonishing and he is writing Uncanny. There's hope as he's the one writer that hasnt ignored it

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Rosenberg acknowledged it in Astonishing and he is writing Uncanny. There's hope as he's the one writer that hasnt ignored it
    Oh, that's awesome! Maybe it can still lead to repowering Moonstar.

IMO, she's powerful enough if they use her to her full potential. Maybe too powerful.

Have there been any clues as to why Dani and Illyana seem to be free of Warlock, but Xi'an isn't? I'm behind on both Uncanny and rumours.

Quote Originally Posted by Heroine Addict View Post

They actually remembered Dani and Nate's relationship? I'm amazed. Probably doesn't have anything to do with Nate banning love, but I admit it crossed my mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Arachne View Post
    IMO, she's powerful enough if they use her to her full potential. Maybe too powerful.

Have there been any clues as to why Dani and Illyana seem to be free of Warlock, but Xi'an isn't? I'm behind on both Uncanny and rumours.

They actually remembered Dani and Nate's relationship? I'm amazed. Probably doesn't have anything to do with Nate banning love, but I admit it crossed my mind.
    Both Dani and Illyana are TO-Infected on that cover

I'm not convinced. Illyana's just got white eyes, and Dani could be wearing war paint. Neither of them look like Xi'an.

BANNED

This is CRAZY! Before, we had all we could do just to get 1 Dani, and now WE'RE GETTIN' 2!! I'm LOVIN' all the love she's gettin', suddenly - WOO-HOO!!!

I love that artist! Dani's power situation is always so weird (and I don't love any particular powerset) but I do prefer her with a colorful energy signature!