Page 9 of 76 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131959 ... LastLast

All right people which Dani do you prefer?

Ultimate Member

Not sure, the one with the mask was more than willing to kill her longtime friends and then try to pass it off as that it was okay because she was undercover...so not that one...

Quote Originally Posted by LoganAlpha30X33 View Post
    Not sure, the one with the mask was more than willing to kill her longtime friends and then try to pass it off as that it was okay because she was undercover...so not that one...
    As I recall MLF Dani didn't her best to avoid killing and keep her teammates under-control.

Top Class Breeding ;) Mr. Brightside's Avatar

I chose this one:
    CANON: "Cyclops, the most important mutant in 616" - The scientific community of the 616

Secretly in the Shadows Starleafgirl's Avatar

Valkyrie Dani is my fave. :-)
    Prεtty Pεnny
    I have no speech. No name. I live in the action of death. The blood-cry, the penetrating wound. I am destruction.... http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v7.../penance-1.jpg
    <----------------------------------->

Keep the snark to a minimum. ~ The CBR Community Behavior Rules

"What? I can't promise that!" ~ Starleafgirl

Original Join Date: 10-31-2007

Here's something I didn't know traditional Cheyenne culture has multiple military societies each with its own life philosophy.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by norj View Post
    As I recall MLF Dani didn't her best to avoid killing and keep her teammates under-control.
    I don't remember her holding back at all, and iirc she did hit Roberto when he was pretty high up and he almost fell to his death with Dani having no way of knowing that he'd be spared, she certainly didn't seem upset at having hurt her teammates a lot, she shrugged it off as if it was nothing, I've just had a grudge against her for that ever since to some degree, just imho she fought to kill not just to make it look good...and when Sam confronted her I don't remember her apologizing in the least...even undercover there's a limit...

I don't remember her holding back at all, and iirc she did hit Roberto when he was pretty high up and he almost fell to his death with Dani having no way of knowing that he'd be spared, she certainly didn't seem upset at having hurt her teammates a lot, she shrugged it off as if it was nothing, I've just had a grudge against her for that ever since to some degree, just imho she fought to kill not just to make it look good...and when Sam confronted her I don't remember her apologizing in the least...even undercover there's a limit...
    She infiltrated a group of sociopaths that would have killed her at the first sign of disloyalty, what did you expect.

Ultimate Member

To put on a good show...but it's the later on when it's just her and Sam that she acts like she couldn't care less that she had hurt her friends, her indifference was what got to me...

I think that would have been explained if we were told what went wrong in Asgard. We know something bad happened to her, but never found out what.

As for my favourite, I'm torn between original Dani and the modern Valkyrie Dani.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by norj View Post
    She infiltrated a group of sociopaths that would have killed her at the first sign of disloyalty, what did you expect.
    Claremont, Carey and Milligan will cover this in the upcoming MLF ongoing with art by Travel Foreman/JP LeonIII/Bill Sienkiewicz.

To put on a good show...but it's the later on when it's just her and Sam that she acts like she couldn't care less that she had hurt her friends, her indifference was what got to me...
    1. She was still undercover 2. Sam would have told Cable everything she said and neither Dani or SHIELD had any reason to trust Cable.

Ultimate Member

But it was Sam and she pretty much told him that she was undercover so she didn't have to tell him everything just show that it had been hard on her, that she had tried to hold back and just make it look good, on the other hand she acted like she couldn't care at all if they'd gotten hurt...

The only one of her friends that seemed hurt by Dani's actions was Sunspot and he got over it pretty quick.

Last edited by norj; 04-10-2015 at 07:33 PM.

Ultimate Member

He doesn't seem to have gotten over it but just realized that it was something that he'd have to live with, though he pointed out that he didn't like it at all...and Sam was hurt by it as well, maybe not physically...and yes I know what's happened recently between the two...I just thought that Dani kind of got a free pass, undercover or not it doesn't give you free reign to do whatever and then to not have to suffer the consequences later on, I don't remember her apologizing either...they just rushed through it to move onto something else.