Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Those two Spidey covers may be 2 of the best in recent memory! WOW

The rest

http://cbr0.imgix.net/2016/10/SM2016...=1069&fit=crop
    SPIDER-MAN #12
    BRIAN MICHAEL BENDIS (W) • SARA PICHELLI (A/C)
    Variant Cover by Richard Isanove
    CLASSIC ARTIST VARIANT COVER BY TBA
    STORY THUS FAR VARIANT COVER BY TBA
    • THIS IS IT! THE MOMENT YOU’VE BEEN WAITING FOR! THE KISS HEARD ROUND THE WORLD!
    • The two most talked about heroes give us something new to talk about in this Spider-Man/Spider-Gwen crossover.
    • How did Miles and Gwen get here?!
    32 PGS./Rated T …$3.99
    http://cbr1.imgix.net/2016/10/SPGWEN...=1050&fit=crop
    SPIDER-GWEN #16
    JASON LATOUR (w) • ROBBI RODRIGUEZ (a/C)
    Variant Cover by Dave Johnson
    Classic Artist Variant Cover by TBA
    Story Thus Far Variant Cover by TBA
    • Continuing the story from SPIDER-MAN #12, Miles and Gwen find themselves in an Earth-65 adventure that’s going to rock both of their worlds (and universes).
    • Don’t forget to reserve your copy of this mini-crossover!
    32 PGS./Rated T …$3.99
    http://cbr0.imgix.net/2016/10/SM2099...=1062&fit=crop
    SPIDER-MAN 2099 #19
    PETER DAVID (w) • WILL SLINEY (a)
    Cover by FRANCESCO MATTINA
    Spidey’s mission to take down the terrorists who left his girlfriend in a coma isn’t going very well…
    THE FIST, an extremist offshoot of THE HAND, has teamed up with an ancient, evil goddess and literally started the apocalypse!
    But even with help from Elektra (an expert in evil ninja revolutionaries), can Spidey take down a convention center full of zombies?
    32 PGS./Rated T …$3.99
    http://cbr3.imgix.net/2016/10/ASMREN...=1062&fit=crop
    AMAZING SPIDER-MAN: RENEW YOUR VOWS #3
    GERRY CONWAY (w) • RYAN STEGMAN (a/C)
    VARIANT COVER BY JOE QUINONES
    The Mole Man has attacked New York, and Spider-Man and MJ are down for the count!
    There’s only one person who can save them… their daughter!! On a school night?!
    32 PGS./Rated T …$3.99
    Last edited by UltimateTy; 10-18-2016 at 09:12 AM.
    We need better comics

http://cbr2.imgix.net/2016/10/SPIDPO...=1062&fit=crop
    SPIDER-MAN/DEADPOOL #13
    JOE KELLY (w) • ED MCGUINNESS (a/C)
    Ed and Joe are back and continuing the most intense story that either the Wall-Crawler or Merc-Mouther (?) has ever experienced!
    Itsy Bitsy is faster, stronger and better than our heroes, and they have no way of defeating her!
    So the body count is only going to rise…
    32 PGS./Rated T+ …$3.99
    http://cbr2.imgix.net/2016/10/VENOM2...=1062&fit=crop
    VENOM #3
    MIKE COSTA (W) • GERARDO SANDOVAL (A/C)
    Variant Cover by J. SCOTT CAMPBELL
    After working as a Guardian of the Galaxy and a Space Knight, all of the Venom symbiote’s good deeds have left it abandoned, starving and alone…
    Bonded to a new host — far crueler than Flash Thompson ever was — the symbiote finds itself returning to its old ways.
    Get ready to sink your teeth into the deadliest Venom story yet!
    32 PGS./Rated T+ …$3.99
    http://cbr0.imgix.net/2016/10/SWOMAN...=1062&fit=crop
    SPIDER-WOMAN #15
    DENNIS HOPELESS (w) • VERONICA FISH (a)
    Cover by JAVIER RODRIGUEZ
    After a deadly confrontation with THE HOBGOBLIN, Jessica Drew is going to be saying R.I.P.P.…
    (Hint: the extra P stands for PORCUPINE!)
    32 PGS./Rated T+ …$3.99
    http://cbr2.imgix.net/2016/10/MOSAIC...=1038&fit=crop
    MOSAIC #4
    GEOFFREY THORNE (W) • KHARY RANDOLPH (A)
    Cover by KERON GRANT
    Mosaic has his first super hero encounter as THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN guest-stars!
    Mosaic is finally getting used to his possession-like powers, but has he bitten off more than he can chew with the wall-crawler?
    32 PGS./Rated T+ …$3.99
    http://cbr3.imgix.net/2016/10/ASMOMN...=1004&fit=crop

THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN OMNIBUS VOL. 3 HC McKONE COVER
    Written by STAN LEE with ROY THOMAS
    Penciled by JOHN ROMITA SR., GIL KANE & JOHN BUSCEMA
    Covers by MIKE McKONE & JOHN ROMITA SR.
    Few comic books have ever come close to reaching the page-turning power, action, and drama of AMAZING SPIDER-MAN. Guided by Stan Lee, John Romita Sr. and Gil Kane, Spidey grew to become not just the most relatable hero in comics, but also the industry’s top seller! And you’ll see the reasons why again and again in this truly amazing third Omnibus collection. One iconic story follows another: the Stone Tablet Saga, the debut of Black Widow’s new look, Kingpin’s Shakespearean family drama, Captain Stacy’s tragic death, the pathos of Peter Parker’s love triangle with Gwen Stacy and Spidey, the historic Comics Code-defying “drug” issues, and Morbius the Living Vampire’s debut! Collecting AMAZING SPIDER-MAN (1963) #68-104.
    912 PGS./Rated T …$100.00
    ISBN: 978-1-302-90408-1
    We need better comics

Nightcrawler in Spider-Man/Deadpool should be fun .

I wonder if Hobgoblin forces Roger into working for him and uses that against Jess? Or...could it be a new Porcupine working for Kingsley as part of his Supervillain franchising?

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    It's pointless. Nobody noticed when Silk's hair was cut by Black Cat, and Cindy turned up at the work the next day with a bob. Shouldn't the fact Cindy and Silk both cut their hair at the same time have rang alarm bells?
    I don't think people care or pay attention to Superhero haircuts that much, unless they're like a gossip magazine .

You know Frontier - I never thought about it being a different Porcupine. That's a really great theory. I think however, it's more likely that Kingsley has blackmailed Roger into working for him. Either way, really looking forward to that arc.
    Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
    Co-Host of the Attilan Rising Podcast Follow @SpiderWomnDaily on Twitter, and check out To Know Her Is To Fear Here: The Spider-Woman Podcast

Extraordinary Member John Ossie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Seren View Post
    You know Frontier - I never thought about it being a different Porcupine. That's a really great theory. I think however, it's more likely that Kingsley has blackmailed Roger into working for him. Either way, really looking forward to that arc.
    There are a few other tropes that I can think of that they could use - Mind control, evil twin or evil version of universe whatever. LOL. Wait and see I guess.

Take Me Higher The Negative Zone's Avatar
    Earth. (Unless I've been kidnapped by Skrulls)

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I wonder if Hobgoblin forces Roger into working for him and uses that against Jess? Or...could it be a new Porcupine working for Kingsley as part of his Supervillain franchising?
    I'd really want to meet the guy who'd willingly buy the "rights" to the Porcupine name and costume.

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I don't think people care or pay attention to Superhero haircuts that much, unless they're like a gossip magazine .
    Marvel ran a "Design Invisible Girl's New Hair Style" contest in the 80's during Byrne's run. Also, people periodically bring up mullets like it's the most hated cut in the world.
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

BANNED

Cindy's new costume reminds me of "The Incredibles" - probably the mask

i'm not crazy about Silk's new costume. at all.