Default PREVIEW - The Ancient Astronauts graphic novel

Hello,

first of all, I am the drawner of "the Gallic War", which my publisher presented here few months ago (but I didn't found the topic), and it was announced an english version of this french comic book. Now it's done and it will be available on sale in september. But I'll talk about that later or my publisher or I will post a new thread for that.

Now I would just present to you my upcoming project, a fantasy graphic novel called "THE ANCIENT ASTRONAUTS", a full 160 pages story , and both french/english version will be available, if we succeed a kickstarter campaign that I scheduled for september.I'll be also on the Montreal comic con.
    You can already discover the universe -we will travel between two planets, some original societies,and other realities from the soul or the unconsciousness

I get the first pages few days ago, and you can watch pictures preview :

Attachment 5117
    annonceAA2.jpgannonceAA.jpgAncient Astronauts the Omandi'i.jpg
    Last edited by Vincent Pompetti; 07-02-2014 at 09:23 AM.

some more pics and the first page :
    1.jpgcoverAAVF.jpg100_9767.jpg

Don't hesitate for asking questions, I'll try to be here

best,

Vincent Pompetti

Some other page & pictures :

pagepreview.jpg
    flyer face 1.jpgdomane.jpg

A flyer will be available at the San diego comic con, and you can follow the news also on my website in my signature, but I come back soon for talking about "The Gallic War" and for more infos