Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Astonishing Member Ken Ashcroft's Avatar

What's happened to Moondragon? Also Hellcat has been a Avenger trainee, a reserve Avenger but I don't think she yet to serve a stint as a regular full fledged Avengers member even though there been so many Avengers teams in recent years.

Quote Originally Posted by mikeb View Post
    What about Rogue? Except for UnCanny Avengers, Rogue has no major role in the MU, let alone the X-Men Universe. Hell, Rogue hasn't been part of ANY X-Men book for more than 4 YEARS!!!!!
    I didn't include any X Men because I was focusing more on characters who might translate to the MCU. Right now all the X Men are property of Fox, I think, so they don't have the big push for a "leading female" like the MCU does. But yeah, Rogue got a bum's rush in the Fox films, I agree.

Quote Originally Posted by Ken Ashcroft View Post
    What's happened to Moondragon? Also Hellcat has been a Avenger trainee, a reserve Avenger but I don't think she yet to serve a stint as a regular full fledged Avengers member even though there been so many Avengers teams in recent years.
    I don't think she's been seen in any major capacity since the DnA run ended, least as far as I'm aware. I don't think Bendis has done anything with her in Guardians.

I wouldn't mind seeing more of Mexican superhero girl and Aztec demigod Hummingbird (Marķa Aracely Josefina Penalba de las Heras).

Her and her partner (Kaine the Scarlet Spider).
    Last edited by MarioHerald; 10-19-2016 at 01:12 AM.

I would buy these in a split second..

Dani Moonstar
    Tigra
    Jubilee
    Hazmat
    Diamondback
    Dagger

Quote Originally Posted by Lindsey View Post
    I would buy these in a split second..

Dani Moonstar
    Tigra
    Jubilee
    Hazmat
    Diamondback
    Dagger
    I would too! Really liked Avengers Academy and the New X-men is one of my favorite teams.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiamatty View Post
    Karma. Definitely Karma.
    Quote Originally Posted by Muffin Crud View Post
    Spectrum

Mockingbird

Firebird

White Tiger

Misty Knight and Colleen Wing

Abigail Brand

Wasp

Anya Corazon and Mayday Parker Spider-Girl
    Last edited by MarioHerald; 10-19-2016 at 12:45 AM.

Spectacular Member

two I haven't seen mentioned:

Dazzler - criminally underused, but the two times in the past few years she was actually given a role in a book she (pun not intended) shined: X-treme X-Men (vol 2) & A-force (vol 2) brought out the best in the character that had been forgotten in between her stints in limbo & as a cameo queen. A feminine, sparkly, pop-star heroine with immense power, sass & a self-deprecating sense of humor. She's usually wasted as wall-paper in the X-books & what Bendis did with her was an epic fail (thankfully A-Force fixed it -- too bad it was cancelled ).

Silver Sable - I've always loved her as part of the spider-verse & love her monochromatic look. I'm confused by her "status" since books have provided conflicting reports, but if she comes back I'd love to see her given a solo or prominent role in a team book to see how she will interact/react to others. As a kid I enjoyed her Wild Pack book & appearances in Spider-Man media and would love to see her return & be elevated. She doesn't even have a Marvel Legends figure for crying out loud.

Ultimate Member

Of the original ladies of Marvel, the Scarlet Witch, Jean Grey, Invisible Woman and the Wasp, I definitely think Sue and Jan are woefully underused.

Sue could easily run her own team, separate from the men of the Fantastic Four. And maybe it's time Janet led an Avengers team, again.

Valkyrie has always been a favorite, as well as Tigra, so I'd love to see them more.

Jocasta seems to be off and forgotten again. I liked seeing her in the Pym-led Mighty Avengers, and her proactive Skrull butt-kicking in the aftermath of Civil War. Her journey to find herself (when her 'self' is a digital copy of Janet) could be interesting.

Monica Rambeau is getting some good face time in the Ultimates run, so she's not as underused as the others, but I hope she sticks around, because she's awesome.

Some of the most powerful ladies, Moondragon and Sersi, seem to be off-screen, at the moment. I wouldn't mind seeing either of them, treated as the nigh-cosmic-powerhouses they can be, back someday.

On the lower power scale, I've always been a huge fan of Anya Corazon, and would rather have seen more of her, than Silk or Spider-Gwen, but it is what it is, and I wouldn't want to deprive fans of those latter two characters of their fun!

I wonder what's even up with Dagger, these days. Last I heard, she and Cloak had switched powers, and I would *love* to get to see some of that action, before it (inevitably, IMO) gets rebooted back to baseline. Dagger with darkforce powers? Heck yeah, let's see what kind of teleporting acrobatic Nightcrawler-esque action Tandy can get up to!

Other favorites by team, that seem to have fallen by the wayside;
    Initiative - Komodo! (Or Gorilla Girl, or Telemetry, there were lots!)
    Avengers Academy - Finesse!
    Runaways - Princess Powerful/Molly Hayes!
    Last edited by Sutekh; 10-19-2016 at 05:48 AM.

Invincible Member

Quote Originally Posted by tetragene View Post
    two I haven't seen mentioned:

Dazzler - criminally underused, but the two times in the past few years she was actually given a role in a book she (pun not intended) shined: X-treme X-Men (vol 2) & A-force (vol 2) brought out the best in the character that had been forgotten in between her stints in limbo & as a cameo queen. A feminine, sparkly, pop-star heroine with immense power, sass & a self-deprecating sense of humor. She's usually wasted as wall-paper in the X-books & what Bendis did with her was an epic fail (thankfully A-Force fixed it -- too bad it was cancelled ).

Silver Sable - I've always loved her as part of the spider-verse & love her monochromatic look. I'm confused by her "status" since books have provided conflicting reports, but if she comes back I'd love to see her given a solo or prominent role in a team book to see how she will interact/react to others. As a kid I enjoyed her Wild Pack book & appearances in Spider-Man media and would love to see her return & be elevated. She doesn't even have a Marvel Legends figure for crying out loud.
    I would love to see a Dazzler solo book done right. I'd enjoy it if they played up the pop star aspect.

I love Diamondback. She is always criminally underused, and I think she would be good in a team book.

Sif..definitely Sif. I fell in love with her during Kathryn Immonnen's Journey into Mystery run. It's a shame that it didn't catch on.

The eternals Sersi and Thena are also really interesting characters that don't get enough love. Sersi was a bomber jacket wearing avenger, and she has vast transmutation powers.

Rachel turned into Ahab's baby momma by Marvel. Disgusting.

Anya Sofia Corazon.

One of Marvel's most well known latina characters and is awesome yet she's mistreated in her own team book and has trouble getting in games.

Astonishing Member chamber-music's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Overhazard View Post
    Sif..definitely Sif. I fell in love with her during Kathryn Immonnen's Journey into Mystery run. It's a shame that it didn't catch on.
    I enjoyed Sif in Journey into Mystery as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Overhazard View Post
    I am STILL in mourning over that book.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Byakko View Post
    The Power Pack girls (though really, all of Power Pack, but the threads focused on females).

Simply because they are also fairly unique in being one of the few 'growing' comic characters, and I always thought there was a lot of potential in showing how superheroes who grew up with their powers and duties at an earlier stage than most, would be as adults.

Generally, just felt like lots of missed opportunities they could have with the concept, and I would really love to see how their lives turned out,but what else is new with Marvel.
    Good point about both Julie and Katie; even Julie's story was mostly explored during the RUNAWAYS, LONERS & AVENGERS ACADEMY Series (Pre-SECRET WAR).

Interesting though that both Julie's & Katie's (along with Jack's) status and POVs was partly explored within their tale in CW II: CHOOSING SIDES #4.

Maybe the coming New Year (2017) will be the perfect opportunity for the Pack to interact more within the current MU soon.