Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Hard to believe they still can get something out of this story. I thought all that was possible to do has already happened.

Well maybe the original Logan back from death as some have imagined.

Any new mutant title is good news however originality has gone away here .

Quote Originally Posted by Nicoclaws View Post
    I'm glad Wildchild may be back.
    Ditto. That's my only point of interest here.

I'm hoping they fix Wild Child, though. He used to be pretty cool, but didn't like what Tieri's Weapon X series did to him or what Loeb did to him in that 'Evolution' story either.

The more I think about this, the more I'm excited for it. The last time Creed and Wade ran into each other they basically tore each other apart. This could get very interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by chillin'_chillclops View Post
    Ok, time for a rant. Apologies in advance.

The f@#k do we need this for? Haven't we had enough of this Weapon X ****? A bunch of assholes did experiments on mutants and made them killer machines. We get it.

Rant ends.
    Quote for truth.

I'm bored with this.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by cc008 View Post
    The more I think about this, the more I'm excited for it. The last time Creed and Wade ran into each other they basically tore each other apart. This could get very interesting.
    I was having the same thought. The more I consider this, again assuming that those pictured on the cover are the cast of the book, the more fun this seems.

Quote Originally Posted by WhySoFuriousGeorge View Post
    I was having the same thought. The more I consider this, again assuming that those pictured on the cover are the cast of the book, the more fun this seems.
    Agreed, it's too early to tell. But damn I have my hopes up. Probably irrationally.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    I'm hoping they fix Wild Child, though. He used to be pretty cool, but didn't like what Tieri's Weapon X series did to him or what Loeb did to him in that 'Evolution' story either.
    Hit the reset button, make him a cunning little back-stabber again re: the Byrne years, and blame it on Secret Wars.

Okay I guess.
    Game Over man! Game Over!

Twitter: @theprattlp donpricetag's Avatar

Soooo... another reason to exploit Deadpool's popularity. S'good. As expected of Marvel. Been thinking about reading Green Lanterns and Aquaman lately anyway...
    Guild Member
    Realistically speaking about fictional matters. | Nutcases need not respond. | Stay outta my DMs. | Why does the "House of Ideas" keep duplicating characters?! | If an idea or belief cannot stand up to criticism it's probably... bad.

Astonishing Member TooFlyToFail's Avatar

I can only hope we get a Ressurxion: New X-Men.

Quote Originally Posted by donpricetag View Post
    Soooo... another reason to exploit Deadpool's popularity. S'good. As expected of Marvel. Been thinking about reading Green Lanterns and Aquaman lately anyway...
    Can you blame them? Anything with his name on it sells. The latest sales reports reflect that. The majority of it is some of the better work Marvel is putting out anyway. And it's not like it's "taking the place" of another book (This goes for any character in any book). It's not like Marvel has a cap limit of books their allowed to publish.

Twitter: @theprattlp donpricetag's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TooFlyToFail View Post
    I can only hope we get a Ressurxion: New X-Men.
    Funny. You'd think they'd announce that first
    Guild Member
    Realistically speaking about fictional matters. | Nutcases need not respond. | Stay outta my DMs. | Why does the "House of Ideas" keep duplicating characters?! | If an idea or belief cannot stand up to criticism it's probably... bad.

Marvel is really lucky to have Gerry Duggan, because I would otherwise find all of this 'Pool crap nauseating at this point. I hope he is not in this, but he probably will be.

Astonishing Member TooFlyToFail's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by donpricetag View Post
    Funny. You'd think they'd announce that first
    Honestly, that's something I expect to be one of the last announcement, if it were to happen.