• Cyclops

18 18.00%
  • X-Men/Inhumans (lol cue rage)

19 19.00%
  • Other

21 21.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Voted Cyclops and Gambit. A new Gambit solo would be great and a new Cyclops solo has so much potential with everything that's gone on with him. If hes back, of course.

Mild-Mannered Reporter BlitheringToot's Avatar

Here's what I want (I've said it before and I'll say it again):

I want it to be revealed that Cyclops survived the war with the Inhumans and he has been working in the shadows with Emma ever since. They haven't rekindled their relationship, but they both acknowledge the fact that they still kinda like having each other around. Cyclops still feels like his whole "revolution" didn't work out so well (thanks, Bendis), and he's okay with the world thinking he's dead. But, like Baskin Robbins, S.H.I.E.L.D. always finds out. Maria Hill approaches Emma in hopes of getting her to reason with Scott, and she explains that there are some pretty severe mutant and anti-mutant threats on the horizon, and since Team Storm has its hands full and Team Magneto is ... well ... Team Magneto, they need some kick-@$$ mutants to go in and kick @$$. Scott's completely opposed to working with S.H.I.E.L.D., and rightly so, but then he finds out that the new Brotherhood is being co-led by the still-inverted Havok, who is working with Bishop, Raze and some other morally-grey mutants who are intent upon preserving the future of mutantkind by any means necessary. Realizing the only way to save his brother's life and/or soul is to bring down the Brotherhood, Scott reluctantly agrees to work with S.H.I.E.L.D., but on his own terms. He and Emma form a new team, consisting of Banshee (still dealing with the aftermath of his time as a Horseman of Death), Warpath, Jubilee (repowered, non-vampire), Marrow and Cecilia Reyes. Bankrolled by Emma's remaining wealth, aided by S.H.I.E.L.D.'s intelligence, but beholden to no one, these aren't the X-Men. They're not protecting a dead man's dream; they're just trying to keep their world safe. They are X-Factor.
    "What would you prefer? Yellow spandex?" – Scott Summers, 2000

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by BlitheringToot View Post
    Here's what I want (I've said it before and I'll say it again):

I want it to be revealed that Cyclops survived the war with the Inhumans and he has been working in the shadows with Emma ever since. They haven't rekindled their relationship, but they both acknowledge the fact that they still kinda like having each other around. Cyclops still feels like his whole "revolution" didn't work out so well (thanks, Bendis), and he's okay with the world thinking he's dead. But, like Baskin Robbins, S.H.I.E.L.D. always finds out. Maria Hill approaches Emma in hopes of getting her to reason with Scott, and she explains that there are some pretty severe mutant and anti-mutant threats on the horizon, and since Team Storm has its hands full and Team Magneto is ... well ... Team Magneto, they need some kick-@$$ mutants to go in and kick @$$. Scott's completely opposed to working with S.H.I.E.L.D., and rightly so, but then he finds out that the new Brotherhood is being co-led by the still-inverted Havok, who is working with Bishop, Raze and some other morally-grey mutants who are intent upon preserving the future of mutantkind by any means necessary. Realizing the only way to save his brother's life and/or soul is to bring down the Brotherhood, Scott reluctantly agrees to work with S.H.I.E.L.D., but on his own terms. He and Emma form a new team, consisting of Banshee (still dealing with the aftermath of his time as a Horseman of Death), Warpath, Jubilee (repowered, non-vampire), Marrow and Cecilia Reyes. Bankrolled by Emma's remaining wealth, aided by S.H.I.E.L.D.'s intelligence, but beholden to no one, these aren't the X-Men. They're not protecting a dead man's dream; they're just trying to keep their world safe. They are X-Factor.
    They can be Adjectiveless X men... Also Maria Hill approaching Emma and Cyclops will end up in a threesome

Quote Originally Posted by Andru View Post
    Love the Iceman solo announcement!

I would love to see a Magik solo as well.
    omg STAHP it, Andru.

BANNED

I think too many solos will end up in low sales, the strategy should be having a strong X line again with limited solos and then if they're successful start with a few minis that should tie in to the flagships and then make them full solos

Mild-Mannered Reporter BlitheringToot's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by somacula View Post
    They can be Adjectiveless X men... Also Maria Hill approaching Emma and Cyclops will end up in a threesome
    Well ... naturally.
    "What would you prefer? Yellow spandex?" – Scott Summers, 2000

Fantastic Member

I can definitely see an Inhuman book or joint I+X book as part of this mini-relaunch so the Inhumans can piggy back off the X-Men for a while longer.

X-Force I could see, I could also see a reshuffling and relaunch of one or two of the X-Men team lineups... although I've become accustomed to the current team arrangements and EXM is pretty much my dream lineup.

I voted for a Gambit solo, but I'll take him being on a team book. In fact, I think I'd prefer a team book, but really I just want more Gambit.

Astonishing Member Soulsword323's Avatar

I voted for X-Factor, X-Force, and other. I think Magik deserves to have a solo. There is so much that can be done with the character and I would love to see her explore her potential. I'm hoping that we will still have three main X-books, but with some creative and team structure changes.

Magik or Jean Grey series. That's all.
    Quote Originally Posted by The General, JLA #38
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

Astonishing Member ohsnapulon5000's Avatar

If thet release a Dazzler: RessureXion series I will factually have to be contained in a straight jacket and my tears of joy will flood manhattan.

Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    omg STAHP it, Andru.

Hey, I can dream. It's my right!

Amazing Member

I'm hoping for a team book that's a bit removed from the main plot and the other titles, something that mostly features largely unused characters doing their own thing. Call it X-Factor, X-Force, Excalibur, X-Men: Legacy, X-Anything, I don't care.

I want another Peter David X-Book.
    I would love a Magik solo. I don't know how we don't have one already.
    I would like someone like Greg Rucka to be writing the Iceman book. I don't want Iceman to immediately get married!

Ultimately I want a shift in how Marvel is handling the X-Men. No make extinction storylines for at least 8 years!

BANNED

I REALLY want another Storm title they didn't do her justice at all and she has huge potential. Hopefully Marvel will do it, but most of those options we may not get. Most definitely were going to have Inhuman and X-men team smashed together. And we will have some X-Factor team. We might get a Psylocke solo and ANOTHER Wolverine solo.
    Last edited by stormphoenix; 10-18-2016 at 02:00 PM.