• Cyclops

18 18.00%
  • X-Men/Inhumans (lol cue rage)

19 19.00%
  • Other

21 21.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

A young X-Men book featuring some of the characters that have been languishing for a while.

I will love to see this topic and this forum in a few months or will be an explosion of joy or a pit of lamentation and frustration (even more).

I want to have hope but swear I've been fooled so many times.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Knives View Post
    I will love to see this topic and this forum in a few months or will be an explosion of joy or a pit of lamentation and frustration (even more).

I want to have hope but swear I've been fooled so many times.
    I hope none of us are the kind of people that can never be happy with marvel. I was pretty happy with post SW status quo, there were mutants, Cyclops was alive, sad and rebellious but alive, Storm had her solo and her team, amazing X men lived up to its name, Jeen was awesome at so many levels, Tyke was happy with his dad, Kurt was resurrected, I think the only one that's unhappy was wolverine because he had no healing factor. But despite its deficiencies I liked the pre sw status quo compared to the current one

I'm thinking the next 3 revelations will be an Inhumans + X-Men book (I-Force ) and 2 random new Inhumans books. ResurreXion IS also an Inhumans event.
    Quote Originally Posted by The General, JLA #38
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

Quote Originally Posted by somacula View Post
    I hope none of us are the kind of people that can never be happy with marvel. I was pretty happy with post SW status quo, there were mutants, Cyclops was alive, sad and rebellious but alive, Storm had her solo and her team, amazing X men lived up to its name, Jeen was awesome at so many levels, Tyke was happy with his dad, Kurt was resurrected, I think the only one that's unhappy was wolverine because he had no healing factor. But despite its deficiencies I liked the pre sw status quo compared to the current one
    Of course everyone expected after 10 years of extinction the X-mens have a new direction. Although certain things left the fans divided and even if some do not like Bendis work at least the X-mens were moving on. We had something new to talk about and comment different from the current phase after SW summarizing inhumans, again extinction, schism and ........ can not think of anything else .

BANNED

Please let that be the last time my eyes ever fall upon the term "I-Force".

Is ResurrXion confirmed to be an event? Or is it just a branding?

Quote Originally Posted by WhySoFuriousGeorge View Post
    Please let that be the last time my eyes ever fall upon the term "I-Force".
    SO many meta jokes would come out of that! *prepares a few should the worst occur*
    Quote Originally Posted by The General, JLA #38
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

The Best There Is berserkerclaw's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by cc008 View Post
    Is ResurrXion confirmed to be an event? Or is it just a branding?
    Theyre doing an announcement probably friday after a week of teasers. I say since new titles are comings its just a branding following IVX

Quote Originally Posted by berserkerclaw View Post
    Theyre doing an announcement probably friday after a week of teasers. I say since new titles are comings its just a branding following IVX
    That's what it feels like. Like Regenesis after Schism.

A Cable solo series with a great creative team would have me jumping for joy.

New Mutants title please.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    A Cable solo series with a great creative team would have me jumping for joy.
    With or with out any mention of Hope?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by berserkerclaw View Post
    They're probably gonna experiment with an equivalent to the rebirth rebranding. Naturally it's never gonna work with inhumans, I'm never buying anything Inhuman related ever again (cept maybe Ms marvel) even if it's priced at 2.99$, biweekly, with Neil Gaiman and Stuart immonem as creative team, and i don't care if Medusa is kissing mutant babies and saying how awesome mutants are. NEVER, that's absolute. Ok maybe if they pair Medusa with Cyclops and make torch and bolt watch, but that's never gonna happen

Literally who?

BANNED

Whatever happened to Hope? I never read the last UXF series so I have NO idea what went down there.