Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    I really hope this mini-series is Marvel testing the waters on a new ongoing Cable & Deadpool series by this creative team. With Cable running X-Force and Wade not being a part of it, and DP on the Thunderbolts now, it would be a great opportunity to pair them up for some adventures together and the resulting mayhem. #wishfulthinking
    I would love that! Always fun having them together. Hell, a dream book would be a series of adventures featuring the original team. Would love to see Fabian tackle a X-Force Forever style book. He was kicked off the book around #43, so he had plently of stories left to tell at the time.

Quote Originally Posted by cc008 View Post
    Understandable... the first arc was a little rocky. But it's gotten much better. I think it's as close to Kelly's Deadpool since Remender wrote him.
    I will keep checking previews to see if anything catches my eye.

The DP humor was not that funny. The story team-up premise was not that logical. The artwork was not that bad. Francis Talbot is yet another MU character that can manage time travel tech, not that it really matters. In the immortal words of that guy of the loudspeaker in the MASH (1970) TV Show, "That is all."

Preview.
    Attached Images Attached Images