Default Dizzy (Guilty Gear X) vs Justice (Guilty Gear)

Always wondered how this fight would go.

Standard rules

Quote Originally Posted by Kuro View Post
    Always wondered how this fight would go.

Standard rules
    Ummm, Guilty Gear Xrd thoroughly confirmed via flashback and Library mode that Justice nuked Japan on her own with a Gamma Ray. Specifically, she did this WITHOUT her OutRage armor (aka the armor we always see her in, which further amplifies her Magic and physical abilities). Even though Dizzy should logically be on par with her alternate future self by this time, having the power to wipe out fleets with her Gamma Ray pales to destroying an entire continent with the same attack. Not to mention that Justice also showed off that she has the ability to dimension-dump a city's population to an alternate reality (which is actually the source of all existence in the GG universe) where your mind, body and soul can be reduced to ones and zeroes unless you have a spell specifically made to resist its effects. Dizzy doesn't.

So yeah, Mommy kicks her ass. Sadly.
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

Huh, okay.. well that happened.

Kind of unrelated but not so much, but in terms pof ranking, what is the ranking of the heavy hitters in GG-verse? I know Sol, Dizzy, Justice are up there, but what about guys like Slayer (??) is listed as one of the most powerful beings in the world.

Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post
    Ummm, Guilty Gear Xrd thoroughly confirmed via flashback and Library mode that Justice nuked Japan on her own with a Gamma Ray. Specifically, she did this WITHOUT her OutRage armor (aka the armor we always see her in, which further amplifies her Magic and physical abilities). Even though Dizzy should logically be on par with her alternate future self by this time, having the power to wipe out fleets with her Gamma Ray pales to destroying an entire continent with the same attack.
    Minor nitpick - while Japan is a series of good-sized islands, they are in no way equivalent to a continent.

Story-wise, I always saw it as the "hybrid is stronger" trope running into the fact that Dizzy is just not combative.... at all. Somewhat like Gohan during one of his off-training phases in Dragonball. Incredibly strong, but underperforms at the top tiers.

This is all assuming that pictures of Justice's grandbaby does not stop her in her tracks. Though Ky needs to be wary.
    ---

Sincerely,

Melchior, the Geddon Knight