Page 16 of 102 FirstFirst ... 61213141516171819202666 ... LastLast
    Extraordinary Member DragonPiece's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Aioros22 View Post
    I`m not following the book, what did Duke do?
    I just skim read it, but he's got some sort of meta power with his eyes, they turned yellow and he can see people differently or something.

BANNED

Likely a function within the armor/helmet. Maybe lens.

The most meta I can believe they would go for would be the visual trick that characters like Hawkeye, Shado, Dragon and Cass do with analising flaws on someone. But that seems related to body/target reading characters. I could mention Daredevil here, true, but his case it really is enchanted senses.

The most meta I can believe they would go for would be the visual trick that characters like Hawkeye, Shado, Dragon and Cass do with analising flaws on someone. But that seems related to body/target reading characters. I could mention Daredevil here, true, but his case it really is enchanted senses.
    He's not wearing any armor. Duke appears to be a metahuman. Daryl was asking what he is
    Last edited by SpideyZERO; 04-19-2017 at 08:21 AM.

And that's what Duke appears to be at the end of this issue. Like above poster said, he wasn't wearing his armor during the fight, his eyes just started glowing.

Yeah, the mention of Daryl thinking that Duke used one of his seeds, so perhaps he sensed something strange in his body. In which case the stress of his situation probably awakened it, but I don't really know what is power is supposed to be, beyond glowing eyes and strange zebra vision.

BANNED

Ah no armor, yeah that`s something else.

Quote Originally Posted by DragonPiece View Post
    I just skim read it, but he's got some sort of meta power with his eyes, they turned yellow and he can see people differently or something.
    Curiouser and curiouser....
    "You can't be everywhere, you can't do it all"
    "I'm not Batman, I have friends."
    "But listen, call yourself Bat-Chick, Knightbat, or Black Robin- the point is, don't forget- you have a family."
    "You don't need me. This is a job for.........Alfred!" -Tim Drake

"Dear Diary, I know what my next science project is going to be called: "My love/hate relationship with Gravity........And it was only then that young Stephanie truly realized gravity would forever be her enemy. "-Stephanie Brown

BANNED

Wait, so Duke has powers now?!

Holy shit, I'm sorry for you Duke fans (I'm indifferent to him as a character), cause it seems like they're doing everything they can to make us classic Batfamily fans hate him.

BANNED

Sorry for double post.

On the contrary, Duke being a metahuman makes him much more interesting to me. Looking forward to more of his story

Quote Originally Posted by unclepulky View Post
    Wait, so Duke has powers now?!

Holy shit, I'm sorry for you Duke fans (I'm indifferent to him as a character), cause it seems like they're doing everything they can to make us classic Batfamily fans hate him.
    As a classic batfamily fan, don't speak for all of us. And I think this is better as Tim/Damian fans can stop claiming he is trying to take their spots as they are showing he is clearly something different than them two by having super powers.

BANNED

Why would other fanbases hate the fact he may be a meta? Who cares?

All that matters is how he`s used and penned. The rest is more of the same.

Snyder is killing me on the inside... dude... what's the kid's !@#$ing name?
    Pulling:
    Batman, Detective Comics, The Sentry, Mister Miracle, Venom

Quote Originally Posted by thefiresky View Post
    Snyder is killing me on the inside... dude... what's the kid's !@#$ing name?
    Some things are not meant for men to know.

As for Duke being a metahumans, it is a development I like, firstly because it will introduce something new for Batman too (how do you train a meta when you aren't one yourself ?) and that Duke's powers aren't over the top (at least, I don't think that they are), meaning that he'll remains a street-level vigilante, only he'll have some sort of power (and it's great, Gotham deserved its own metahuman heroes, I mean it is full of meta-villains, it was about time that it gave Batman some meta allies who are locals, and it has done so, twice now).

Oh, and just thinking about it, but I think that Gotham-Girl will play a role in helping Duke handling his newfound power.

BANNED

Time for Bruce to watch Arrow season 2.

"How to train your dra--our meta!".