Page 62 of 102 FirstFirst ... 125258596061626364656672 ... LastLast
    Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by JasonTodd428 View Post
    That art is really spectacular. Looks like Cully Hammer is pull out all the stops here. Is it wrong that I'm getting even more hyped for the book now just from these art pages?
    I agree with skyvolt2000. It's most definitely not wrong to be getting even more hyped with these colored pages.

Quote Originally Posted by DragonPiece View Post
    New art colored + interview Cullen Hammer: https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/he...edium=referral
    That does look good. My only experience with him was in The Forge(https://wp.me/p81uZL-9H) and The Casting(https://wp.me/p81uZL-aP). He looked really green in those, but the art in your link? He looks awesome.

It would be cool to see a crossover with the characters in Dark Matter down the road but right now we got enough connections to play off.

Extraordinary Member DragonPiece's Avatar

Last issue of the signal solicited for March, wonder where Duke ends up after that. Guess it will depend on sales.

hopefully the character is in the Teen Titans.

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    hopefully the character is in the Teen Titans.
    God, I hope not... I really dislike the Titan franchise wholesale and wouldn't buy it even for Duke.

D*mned Prince of Gotham JasonTodd428's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Korath View Post
    God, I hope not... I really dislike the Titan franchise wholesale and wouldn't buy it even for Duke.
    Honestly, it might be interesting to see him in Teen Titans. I would keep him away from the train-wreck that is Titans though.
    Supporting LION FORGE COMICS and other independent publishers.

Check out Lion Forge's Catalyst Prime Universe. Its the best damned superhero verse in comics. Diverse characters and interesting stories set in a universe where anyone can be a hero. And company that prides itself on representation both in the comics themselves and in the people behind them.

Oh my goodness gracious! I've been bamboozled!

When we hit our lowest point, we are open to the greatest change. AVATAR AANG

Him being in the titans would be fun but TT needs a new roster as BB/Raven/Starfire should have moved on a long time ago. Damian's better when he's with Jon in Superson so I'd imagine Duke would have the same problem.

Extraordinary Member DragonPiece's Avatar

Early review of issue 1 of the mini popped up today and it got a 8.5: http://blacknerdproblems.com/batman-signal-1-review/

Also the interview contains slight spoilers so beware

Quote Originally Posted by DragonPiece View Post
    Early review of issue 1 of the mini popped up today and it got a 8.5: http://blacknerdproblems.com/batman-signal-1-review/

Also the interview contains slight spoilers so beware
    Not a bad score. I'm not reading the review though because I want to go into this without any preconceived notions and without spoilers. I never know just what might ruin a perfectly decent comic for me these days.

Check out Lion Forge's Catalyst Prime Universe. Its the best damned superhero verse in comics. Diverse characters and interesting stories set in a universe where anyone can be a hero. And company that prides itself on representation both in the comics themselves and in the people behind them.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by JasonTodd428 View Post
    Not a bad score. I'm not reading the review though because I want to go into this without any preconceived notions and without spoilers. I never know just what might ruin a perfectly decent comic for me these days.
    Same. I might come back and read it after I've read the first issue and digested it for myself.

Yes I will be reading this too when it comes out. I think it should be good.

Ultimate Member

Finally saw Duke's figure in Wal-Mart last night.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by skyvolt2000 View Post
    Finally saw Duke's figure in Wal-Mart last night.
    Which version/outfit/costume?

Quote Originally Posted by J. D. Guy View Post
    Which version/outfit/costume?
    I was wondering that too.