Default Man Dressed as Batman Is Chasing Off Frightening Clowns in North England

Seems the scary clown craze is not only in America.

There is an issue with people dressing up and frightening people in England, but they pissed off the wrong person: Batman.

Someone in Cumbria, located in North West England, has been chasing off those dressed as clowns in the hopes of making children feel safe, according to The Telegraph.
    A group calling itself Cumbria Superheroes is behind the effort. According to The Telegraph, the group didn’t form to act as vigilantes so much as to reassure children there is nothing to be scared of concerning the clowns.

“As for you clowns, if you want to scare someone, why don’t you try and scare me,” the man dressed as Batman says in a video posted to Facebook.
    https://www.yahoo.com/movies/man-dre...165511813.html

Talk about fiction becoming reality.

Not a Newbie Member JBatmanFan05's Avatar

Sir Hemingford Grey needs to address this new Bat infestation in Northern England.
    Things I love: Batman, Superman, AEW, old films, Lovecraft

Grant Morrison: “Adults...struggle desperately with fiction, demanding constantly that it conform to the rules of everyday life. Adults foolishly demand to know how Superman can possibly fly, or how Batman can possibly run a multibillion-dollar business empire during the day and fight crime at night, when the answer is obvious even to the smallest child: because it's not real.”

I saw this earlier this week, and its great. As an Englishman i feel protected.