Default Submit Your X-Position Questions For Dennis Hopeless

Next week, "All-New X-Men" writer Dennis Hopeless returns to X-POSITION to answer your questions. Have a question for Dennis about the teen team? Leave a comment right here in this thread. And you can see the corresponding news article right here. But get 'em in quickly because the deadline's Friday! Make it happen!
    Last edited by BrettWhite; 10-19-2016 at 07:23 AM.

Amazing Member

Will Bobby still be on the team once his new series starts?

Also any hope of getting Jean back on the team after IvX?

BANNED

1. Cyclops vs Maddie on a battle of who's worst than Hitler, who wins?
    2. Any news on the post IvX status quo?
    3. Will you acknowledge the fact that Tyke is gonna be a champions.
    4. Can you make the ANXM fight a magic enemy that turns Tyke into a woman for one or two issues and he has to deal with the fallout?
    5. According to breevort teen Cyclops is kid Hitler, so any chance of him starting his own political party or taking over the ANXM?
    6. What is Tyke most likely to play in tournaments : Overwatch, Dota 2, Starcraft II or smash bros?
    7. Any chance of the ANXM helping spider woman with the babysitting?
    Last edited by somacula; 10-19-2016 at 01:47 PM.

Astonishing Member Dante Milton's Avatar

Will we see any fallout from whatever knowledge of the future Beast told the Apocalypse-loyal mystic back in issue #11? Is it related to Hank's secret lab project?

Will Idie be getting some focus in any upcoming issues?

Greetings.

Romeo serious? And on top of this a Inhuman with empathic abilities? You know Bendis was criticized by some fans for having used the young Jean to take the Iceman of the closet. What mean is why the first love of Bobby in this new phase of your life necessarily have to be someone that will only complicate things instead of providing security and stability in a relationship outside the world of heroes and mutants?
    Last edited by Knives; 10-19-2016 at 11:54 AM.

BANNED

First chance I've had to air this one out on X-Po since #12 came out:

Mr. Hopeless,

So let me see if I got this straight: More than ten years of character development: learning to forge her own path and just plain make her own decisions, coming to terms with all the horrible things that have been done to her and she'd been made to do, and slowly piecing herself back together and learning to appreciate and enjoy her own life, and X-23 has actually been faking it this ENTIRE TIME? And on top of THAT, pretending to be something she's not just to make a boy like her? This is really a Skrull, right?

Quote Originally Posted by Ambaryerno View Post
    First chance I've had to air this one out on X-Po since #12 came out:

Mr. Hopeless,

So let me see if I got this straight: More than ten years of character development: learning to forge her own path and just plain make her own decisions, coming to terms with all the horrible things that have been done to her and she'd been made to do, and slowly piecing herself back together and learning to appreciate and enjoy her own life, and X-23 has actually been faking it this ENTIRE TIME? And on top of THAT, pretending to be something she's not just to make a boy like her? This is really a Skrull, right?
    I know how you feel about Laura on ANXM and I agree, but if you really want an answer that's probably not how you're gonna get it, unless CBR editors are wanting to be shady.

BANNED

Does Idie still have a relation with Quentin Quire ? Will he show up in All new x-men ? he was a big part for her in Wolverine and the x-men.

What can you tell us about the upcoming Madeline vs the all new x-men team ? How will teen cyclops react to his adult self satanic ex-girlfriend who is a clone of Jean Grey ?

Hi Dennis
    With the Madelyne Pryor in ANXM apparently being the Madelyne from 'Secret Wars:Inferno' will you touch upon what has happened to the Madelyne of this Universe who was resurrected in 'X-Men'? Has the Inferno Madelyne just straight up replaced her when the Universe was re made or are there now two Madelyne's running around? (Which would be marvelous)

Questions for Dennis Hopeless:

1. Hey Mr. Hopeless!!! Issue #13 was beautifully done and I loved how you handled Bobby but did you have any apprehension when writing the story given its importance, content, and or did anyone else at Marvel? Is there any going forward?

2. Does the return of Madelyne Pryor from your Inferno Warzones series mean other characters or at least the 616 versions of them will come back like Colossus, Domino and Boom Boom and with his older self’s ex-wife back in the picture is there more drama ahead for Cyclops?

3. With Cyclops joining the Champions and Iceman getting his own solo series does that mean there’s more room down the line for other characters to join the team?

4. During Angel and Laura’s reunion Warren expressed regret at choosing to keep his change by the Black Vortex admitting that it was “burning him up” but did he mean that this was affecting him psychologically or that it was literally still changing him? Also given this even though you said “nothing that happens in Uncanny will ever have any effect on All New” does that mean Warren won’t have big changes up ahead?

Dennis,

Will we see Evan take a greater role in the team? In his quest to break his link to Apocalypse will we see more heroic deeds from Evan?