Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by marvelousmetalmouse View Post
    On top of Jet being supposedly underage, the tumblr crowd is also pissed that it was a drunken hook up because neither of them could have given consent while they were drunk and Sam should know better than to do that. Plus, it's kind of a culmination of all the things they hate about Remender's writing: that he treats women as disposable, the Iron Nail being racist, Cap being out of character, that speech Havok made, and some other stuff I can't remember right now.

I should stress that that's their opinions and not mine, except the disposable part; it was bullshit that he killed Sharon off.
    People on Tumblr are, for the most part, sad nut jobs. End of story.

BANNED

So I'm guessing this is all setting up for this version of Cap to die and be replaced with the Ultimate version that's been rumored to make it over in the "time runs out" story.

I thought Ultimate Cap was dead?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by tsaimelemoni View Post
    I thought Ultimate Cap was dead?
    His body was never recovered. So I'm sure he's out there, a big splash page of him "returning" in the event sounds about right.

So is there an actual rumor out there about ultimate Cap coming over, or were you referring to the rumor that the ultimate universe will be one of the incursions?

Spectacular Member

I'm thinking Fury is going to die in Original Sin, and Steve is going to assume his role.

And, if the UU does end, Ultimate Cap is pretty low on the list of characters worth saving.

Quote Originally Posted by jackolover View Post
    I found it strange that Tony took this flippant stance to the other Avengers to the point of baiting Thor. Have I missed something, and now Tony is so familiar with Thor? I wouldn't have spoken that way to Thor. It sounded like the Silver Age where none of the Avengers knew each other and spoke with a swagger. And the mysterious knowledge that Banner and Rogers had has me intrigued. What is so dangerous about a Dimension Z portal? They've dealt with this sort of thing before. Is it because of the way the Law dealt with the FF and their NZ portal?
    They could be talking about the big Zola conscience Steve had in his chest when he got out of Deminsion Z. Wasn't it Bruce and Hank that helped him after?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by tsaimelemoni View Post
    So is there an actual rumor out there about ultimate Cap coming over, or were you referring to the rumor that the ultimate universe will be one of the incursions?
    Yes, the rumor says Ultimate Cap and Miles Morales are a lock for 616. I'm guessing this happens with the incursions.

I hope it's wrong. Ultimate Cap is a dick.

BANNED

I would think that Ian might step up to be the new Cap. That'd be interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by Serotonin View Post
    Yes, the rumor says Ultimate Cap and Miles Morales are a lock for 616. I'm guessing this happens with the incursions.

I hope it's wrong. Ultimate Cap is a dick.
    Interesting, I'd only heard of the Miles rumor.

Quote Originally Posted by tliscord View Post
    With Zola back and Dimension Z open, does that mean we get Sharon back?
    As far as Sam, Brubaker had him walking out arm and arm with Rachel Leighton for what it's worth
    In all honesty, I have been thinking that Zola and Sharon had survived and that it only looked like they died. That just heightened after I saw Zola returning in the solicits so I think there is a really good chance Sharon might be back. Potentially, initially as a villain under Zola's control or perhaps working the resistance against Zola's rule. I wonder if its Sharon in the armor or Ian.

Anyway, I had no problem with the issue. I always thought Jet was in her early to mid twenties by this point. Didn't expect this hook up though. I was worrying about Remender pairing Jet with Steve which would have been a bit weird. So, more happy with this pairing and honestly I don't know about Falcon having any romances so its good supporting character development.

All-New Member

Ult Cap is dead right now.
    Maybe Cap's replacement will be Falcon. Wasn't there a scan of Falcon being the new Cap?

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Nix Uotan View Post
    In all honesty, I have been thinking that Zola and Sharon had survived and that it only looked like they died. That just heightened after I saw Zola returning in the solicits so I think there is a really good chance Sharon might be back. Potentially, initially as a villain under Zola's control or perhaps working the resistance against Zola's rule. I wonder if its Sharon in the armor or Ian.

Anyway, I had no problem with the issue. I always thought Jet was in her early to mid twenties by this point. Didn't expect this hook up though. I was worrying about Remender pairing Jet with Steve which would have been a bit weird. So, more happy with this pairing and honestly I don't know about Falcon having any romances so its good supporting character development.
    If Sharon did survive I guess she'd be an old person by now, so maybe her and old Steve will reunite.

Nothing like a mutually consensual drunken hookup. Well played Falcon
    The J-man

Quote Originally Posted by Serotonin View Post
    So I'm guessing this is all setting up for this version of Cap to die and be replaced with the Ultimate version that's been rumored to make it over in the "time runs out" story.
    Oh great, that's exactly what the Marvel Universe Prime needs: A dude fresh from the 40s taking the mantle of Steve Rogers. I bet they will take the chance to make Captain America into a bigoted, prejudiced asshole.