Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Seren View Post
    Huh. I had no idea he was supposed to pop up in Ant-Man. That actually would've been really interesting to see. Damn. I'm sure they could've taken that super-hero angle and worked with it for Scott's book.

Jess' sales were a little below the 20k mark for September. I am hoping they jump up again now that the event is over.
    don't worry about cancellation. If hellcat and Moon girl are allowed to exists with subpar sales like hell they'll even consider cancelling SPiderWoman. ON the other hand I just wish Hopeless would've put ANXM the same dedication he gave to spider woman (it's his top selling book in a while and he ain't even trying)

Well Hopeless has gone on record to say that Spider-Woman is his most favorite to write and he just really loves Jess (and the rest of her cast). I mean I can't blame the guy. Jessica Drew is a pretty damn great character.

Editing to add that I don't think Hellcat and Moongirl have subpar sales in the TP market. I think that's where they are big - much like Squirrel Girl. And I am pretty sure Moon Girl is being marketed to a different target audience anyway. Marvel has a deal with scholastic that Moon Girl is in those book catalogs they give out at public schools. Trust me - I think Moon Girl is bigger than you realize.

But anyway back to Jess. Can we talk about how Tigh Walker draws men who are really easy on the eyes? Just sayin.
    Last edited by Seren; 10-21-2016 at 05:07 AM.
    Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
    Co-Host of the Attilan Rising Podcast Follow @SpiderWomnDaily on Twitter, and check out To Know Her Is To Fear Here: The Spider-Woman Podcast

But anyway back to Jess. Can we talk about how Tigh Walker draws men who are really easy on the eyes? Just sayin.
    I have not noticed any man in this book but Walker's Jess is really gorgeous.
    "Who wouldn't go out with the Black Widow? I'd strangle a litter of kittens for one dinner with her!"
    Adrian Toomes aka the Vulture

"Natasha Romanoff, A.K.A. Black Widow - ex-KGB, formerly with S.H.I.E.L.D...Probably the brains of this operation.I have followed her career, and she has been consistently UNDERRATED."

Roger "six pack" Porcupine

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    Roger "six pack" Porcupine
    Well that's what we all call an Heroic build ,

I have to admit that panel where she's holding up the key I'm not a fan of. Otherwise, I very much like Tigh Walker's Jess.

Also, he draws really great babies.

and I just really loved this issue guys I"m sorry I don't have anything really constructive to say on it.
    Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
    Co-Host of the Attilan Rising Podcast Follow @SpiderWomnDaily on Twitter, and check out To Know Her Is To Fear Here: The Spider-Woman Podcast

I have to admit that panel where she's holding up the key I'm not a fan of. Otherwise, I very much like Tigh Walker's Jess.

Also, he draws really great babies.

and I just really loved this issue guys I"m sorry I don't have anything really constructive to say on it.
    It was a great issue. Jess got to take a day off and go to the beach with her baby. Roger covered and got to kick some Sandman tail using what Jess taught him. I sent my letter in so hope it helps keep Jess off of the chop block. I found the sales from the last three months and Jess could use a boost.

How you gonna do an issue about Porcupine being all heroic and thankful to Jess for helping him get there, when we know Hopeless is gonna bring their friendship crashing down!!?HUH?! Why you toy with my emotions Hopeless! YOU'RE THE REAL HOBGOBLIN!... That is to say, it was a fun issue! Like always.