Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

It just feels a little overboard, given how her situation was presented in the Rebirth issue, to throw her in Arkham with the worst of the worst as far as crazies and Supervillains go.

If she used her telepathy on anyone or tried to use it to help people understand her intentions, maybe that's why she was shipped off there?
    Quote Originally Posted by Outside_85 View Post
    If I remember correctly, Saturn Girl was actually caught in Gotham in the Rebirth special... or she was atleast talking to Gotham cops.

However it does seem rather odd that whenever the Legionares end up alone in the present day, they tend to end up in Arkham... happened to Dream Girl as well a couple of years ago, which Doctor Destiny ofc took advantage of.
    She was talking to Maggie in that Rebirth issue, who as of Rebirth is back in Metropolis and head of the Special Crimes Unit, so I assumed she was arrested in Metropolis. Which would make sense what with her looking for Superman.
    Last edited by Frontier; 10-20-2016 at 10:49 AM.

I found this, for the people interested in this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RCHP...ebirth-Secrets

she's obviously lost her telepathy, and possibly her mind

Spectacular Member

In the New 52, wasn't there some sort of wall on time travel that was preventing the Legion from breaking past it?

Incredible Member

You know, I would totally read a "Bruce Wayne and the Legion of Super-Heroes" title. This grim young teen who had his parents die in front of him transported into the optimist and bright idealistic future of the LOSH. Ridiculously hilarious juxtaposition.
    (also I would write him getting some training from Karate Kid, and later/earlier on a newbie Karate Kid goes back in time and gets training from veteran Batman)

Bonus points if we get a World's (Soon to be) Finest and The Legion of Super-Heroes out of it, because why not?

4. Even if she did something to warrant locking her up? Arkham? Really? Stealing a sandwich and claiming you're from the future gets you locked up with the Joker and the Riddler?
    The "tough on crime" voting went too far in the DCU.

Quote Originally Posted by AlexanderLuthor View Post
    (1) It's the most famous psyche ward not only in the DCU, but in all fictional literature, therefore making it "cooler" that she's in there
    (2) May just be a coincidence, but any reference to the LoSH by King gets my hopes up that he is writing the title
    Yeah, Arkham is very famous. Wonder what's second place - Casa Verde?

Put a telepath in Arkham is not the bestway to act. Unless she had trainig to resist those minds or is from some plan.
    "Never assign to malice what is adequately explained by stupidity or ignorance."

"Great stories will always return to their original forms"

"Nobody is more dangerous than he who imagines himself pure in heart; for his purity, by definition, is unassailable." James Baldwin

Incredible Member Elegant Dreamer's Avatar

Maybe something or someone is blocking her powers, maybe.