Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Dweller in the West Primetime Harder's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The MunchKING View Post
    But if all you have is psychic moves, you can't hurt a Dark type no matter how fast you are. And if you think "I'm still ME, just with Pokémon moves, I'll just punch him" so you think you can punch out a leopard or hyena even BEFORE we made it an actual combat monster? Much less an Incarnation of Nightmares.
    I was thinking less "hurt it with moves and punches" and more "frustrate and troll the crap out of it by moving FTE and putting obstacles in its path, dressing it in silly hats, etc."
    Quote Originally Posted by The Drunkard Kid View Post
    Are there any ghost types that are immune to fire, ice, and gorilla marriage?
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendaran View Post
    I hate you all, from chimpan a to chimpan z.
    "Doom drinks your milkshake!" -PatchMadripoor

Original join date: 6/2007

E-Liter3K Scoped Headshot The MunchKING's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Primetime Harder View Post
    I was thinking less "hurt it with moves and punches" and more "frustrate and troll the crap out of it by moving FTE and putting obstacles in its path, dressing it in silly hats, etc."
    If you can do that while asleep, sure.
    The MunchKING is Back! And he is AWSOME!

Mighty Member

That was my point, a False swipe from Mega-Pinisr for example becomes a Flying type move. So the point would be I would have access to Normal type moves in that case because I turned them into flying moves.
    But it requires you to first have normal type moves, which you wouldn't have to begin with. Those moves don't force a pokemon to use or learn normal type moves and are useless if said pokemon doesn't have them to begin with. You wouldn't have them to begin with here. I get what you are saying but it doesn't work like that, neither in the game nor in this scenario.

Does "signature ability" in this context mean "one that only it (and possibly its evolutions) has" or "one that fits its lore and character really well", because the latter is much more useful for abilities that got spread around at a later Gen.
    http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wi...nature_Ability

Dweller in the West Primetime Harder's Avatar

If you can do that while asleep, sure.
    Ahh, Darkrai cheese. Bane of my friends' existence in Gen 4. Fortunately, none of the moves which really exploit it are Dark typed.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Drunkard Kid View Post
    Are there any ghost types that are immune to fire, ice, and gorilla marriage?
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendaran View Post
    I hate you all, from chimpan a to chimpan z.
    "Doom drinks your milkshake!" -PatchMadripoor

Original join date: 6/2007

E-Liter3K Scoped Headshot The MunchKING's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Farealmer View Post
    But it requires you to first have normal type moves, which you wouldn't have to begin with. Those moves don't force a pokemon to use or learn normal type moves and are useless if said pokemon doesn't have them to begin with. You wouldn't have them to begin with here. I get what you are saying but it doesn't work like that, neither in the game nor in this scenario.
    Fair enough. I was just asking.

I was afraid that was the definition you were using.
    The MunchKING is Back! And he is AWSOME!