Page 175 of 359 FirstFirst ... 75125165171172173174175176177178179185225275 ... LastLast
Results 2,611 to 2,625 of 5374
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Legato View Post
    Never thought I'd say it but Steph will destroy Brie.
    I will say this of all the McMahons...not the greatest in ring performers, but they give 110%

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Guest_1001 View Post
    Have they actually been hired or is it just a picture of them with Booker T?
    joke picture. internet said they didnt get hired 2 years ago because they didn't shake bookers hand.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by BigLbo View Post

and actually you have asked about lucha in the past, and me and a couple others xplained back then before you even gave it a try(i remember telling you back then even i didn't think lucha was a good ft for you). i honestly wouldn't be surprised if others in other places have also answered but you're, well... you. regardless though when you put it out there that NOBODY has ever answered a question you've asked you're kind of leaving it open for ANYBODY to answer.
    This post proved what i said. You don't read content, you take an opinion and make the content fit it.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by darthjoker View Post
    will he return?
    and if yes, he could go back and smack is movie success into trip's face, since trips said: "you will come back, crying!, when your movie fails!!"

Question: Was Ricardo Rodriguez released?
    Presumably--he signed a long term contract with WWE. He was always planning to take this time off when the movie came out so he could promote it.

I don't think he's unsalvageable as a face, people just got mad last time because he got the push they thought Daniel Bryan deserved.\

Ricardo was released--his contract ran through summer slam but he asked to be let out because he wanted to wrestle and they weren't using him as a wrestler.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by titanfan View Post
    Presumably--he signed a long term contract with WWE. He was always planning to take this time off when the movie came out so he could promote it.

I don't think he's unsalvageable as a face, people just got mad last time because he got the push they thought Daniel Bryan deserved.\

Ricardo was released--his contract ran through summer slam but he asked to be let out because he wanted to wrestle and they weren't using him as a wrestler.
    Yup. Wrong situation kind of thing. On the first day of his return he actually got some cheers. Just that when the Rumble came he was on the wrong side of the rebellion by the fans. Rey Rey even got the bad end of it and he's supposed to have been the wrestling darling.

BANNED

watching that again, you could tell Rey was not used to, nor did he expect the reaction he got

Self-Proclaimed Genius clayholio's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Vibranium View Post
    watching that again, you could tell Rey was not used to, nor did he expect the reaction he got
    Didn't he get booed at one of those ECW One Night Only PPVs, too?

I hope that Rey understood that all of that wasn't really about him, but the situation.
    clayholio

Ink Is My Perfume (art blog) - Clayholio Watches Movies (Movie Reviews)

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Vibranium View Post
    Funny thing id, i remember him getting booed at mitb 2011 when he tried to grab the briefcase. Can't recall if it was the ladder match with Bryan in it though.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by clayholio View Post
    Didn't he get booed at one of those ECW One Night Only PPVs, too?

I hope that Rey understood that all of that wasn't really about him, but the situation.
    That was special. He got booed for doing the 619 because it was a wwe creation, and he got booed when he came out because it was his wwe music.
    But they didn't boo him for normal stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by titanfan View Post
    ahhh, thanks for the info! Guess no more "3 spanish commentators in PPVS" (Ricardo has been with the spanish announce team lately in PPVs only)

Self-Proclaimed Genius clayholio's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by alex View Post
    That was special. He got booed for doing the 619 because it was a wwe creation, and he got booed when he came out because it was his wwe music.
    But they didn't boo him for normal stuff.
    Ha!

I just remember him having "ECW" on the back of his mask, and thinking that the crowd was booing him for pandering. But it didn't feel like they hated him, just like they were giving him a hard time.

I watched most of Royal Rumble 2000 tonight (I'd seen the Foley/HHH match before, and wasn't up to a gorefest) - there were fun matches (like the Hardys/Dudleys table match, and Tazz's debut against Kurt Angle), but the Rumble itself wasn't great. I did love Kaientai and the Mean Street Posse repeatedly trying to get into the Rumble, even though they'd been left out, and the Too Cool dance party was a fun moment. But on the whole, there wasn't a lot of drama to the match itself. And I got a little sad when I realized that four guys who are dead now came out in a row (Viscera, Big Boss Man, Test, and the British Bulldog).
    clayholio

Ink Is My Perfume (art blog) - Clayholio Watches Movies (Movie Reviews)

Del Rio is doing Ricardo's backstage interviews for the Spanish broadcast now ... he really buried his, "fat & useless," amigo.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Extraordinary Member

I miss Ricardo.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    Del Rio is doing Ricardo's backstage interviews for the Spanish broadcast now ... he really buried his, "fat & useless," amigo.
    How the mighty have fallen

Correction, backstage "segments" that are like interviews.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium