Page 170 of 359 FirstFirst ... 70120160166167168169170171172173174180220270 ... LastLast
Results 2,536 to 2,550 of 5374

"Hi. We're going to show Americans what real wrestling is."
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Self-Proclaimed Genius clayholio's Avatar

So far, five NXT wrestlers have been let go today. Most of them haven't been on TV, but one was a Rosebud.

The one that I was surprised about was Shaun Ricker. I'd seen him a little bit right before he got signed (and he was working with Percy Pringle), and he seemed to be a complete package for WWE. I was just wondering the other day why he hadn't started on NXT's show yet, I guess this is why.
    clayholio

Ink Is My Perfume (art blog) - Clayholio Watches Movies (Movie Reviews)

Quote Originally Posted by clayholio View Post
    So far, five NXT wrestlers have been let go today. Most of them haven't been on TV, but one was a Rosebud.

The one that I was surprised about was Shaun Ricker. I'd seen him a little bit right before he got signed (and he was working with Percy Pringle), and he seemed to be a complete package for WWE. I was just wondering the other day why he hadn't started on NXT's show yet, I guess this is why.
    Who else was let go?
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

BANNED

Here's the list of NXT talents: Travis Tyler, Garrett Dylan, Slate Randall, Mac Miles and Dani Jax. Garrett Dylan was the only one I'd seen. I was more amazed that the WWE would give someone a name as generic as "Slate Randall".

Speaking of NXT, does anyone else think that the Tyson Kidd storyline is building to a Tyson vs Natalya match?

Quote Originally Posted by Guest_1001 View Post
    Speaking of NXT, does anyone else think that the Tyson Kidd storyline is building to a Tyson vs Natalya match?
    Haha, no, not in this era.

If they were, it makes Tyson look horrible win, lose, or draw. He's not Jericho, Eddie, or Angle in the charisma department. I think that would totally end his career.

Thanks for the name list, BTW! Jaxx had some sweet moves and looked different for a Diva.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    Who else was let go?
    No one they were using, every cut made sense.
    In fact, the guy working as a rosebud had already been fired once this year.

Quote Originally Posted by alex View Post
    No one they were using, every cut made sense.
    In fact, the guy working as a rosebud had already been fired once this year.
    I liked Miss Jaxxx. Or Jaxxxxxxx. I forgot how many x's you are supposed to put.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by clayholio View Post

he was my favorite of the WWE signees.

Ok wrestling skills, perfect look and good on the mic.

Astonishing Member

Haha, no, not in this era.

If they were, it makes Tyson look horrible win, lose, or draw. He's not Jericho, Eddie, or Angle in the charisma department. I think that would totally end his career.
    It would be the first Husband vs. Wife match in history wouldn't it? This storyline has to end up in a gimmick change for both of them though.

I do think that we are heading towards a Fandango vs. Summer Rae & Layla match somewhere down the line though. (Or he needs a new valet)

Quote Originally Posted by titanfan View Post
    It would be the first Husband vs. Wife match in history wouldn't it?
    Kayfabe or not? I think Goldust and Terri/Marellawhatever her gimmick was did? I can't remember. I think Linda pinned Vince once. But neither were actual matches.

I still think it would end Tyson's cred. He has Lance Storm levels of charisma ... he can't come back from it.
    Last edited by BeastieRunner; 08-01-2014 at 12:11 PM.

Astonishing Member

Kayfabe or not? I think Goldust and Terri/Marellawhatever her gimmick was did? I can't remember. I think Linda pinned Vince once. But neither were actual matches.

I still think it would end Tyson's cred. He has Lance Storm levels of charisma ... he can't come back from it.
    Nothing that happens on nxt counts.

Nothing that happens on nxt counts.
    I'm sure the whole locker room won't forget it. I'm also sure a match like that will get brought up in a certain political election or share holder meetings. It's so out of the norm for the current product. I can't see it ending well.

BANNED

Well since Tyson is on his way down rather his way up, I thought it might be the kind of match he loses before he's released (or takes on a backstage role).

I'm sure the whole locker room won't forget it. I'm also sure a match like that will get brought up in a certain political election or share holder meetings. It's so out of the norm for the current product. I can't see it ending well.
    That's the other problem. Although (unfairly) I'm sure there would be far fewer complaints if Tyson lost than if he won.

Astonishing Member

No, i ment his cred ending.
    Tyson has no cred outside nxt.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest_1001 View Post
    Well since Tyson is on his way down rather his way up, I thought it might be the kind of match he loses before he's released (or takes on a backstage role).

That's the other problem. Although (unfairly) I'm sure there would be far fewer complaints if Tyson lost than if he won.
    He was supposed to be masked and even bought new ring gear for it so ... maybe ... I just don't see him getting cut.

I totally agree about it being unfair. Sad world we live in ...

No, i ment his cred ending.
    Tyson has no cred outside nxt.
    Ah, I understand. It definitely wouldn't help him get any!