Page 3 of 359 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast
    Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    Even though it will be removed from her record, even if it's a false arrest, you work visa is gone when you get arrested in the States.

So ...

In the last five years Cena has been champion, revenue rose only once, which was his title reign from Bragging Rights 2009 through TLC of that year when he lost to Sheamus. The following four title reigns have seen drops and, “What’s more, the company’s income tends to rebound shortly after those title runs come to an end.”

Orton as champion sees revenues climb, and Punk’s record title reign was up and down and not consistent in revenue gains or drops.

Randy Orton truly is best for business.
    As he pointed out, he didn't look at a lot.
    Like what was most pushed at the time, or house show business. Orton started to bomb badly when he was headlining house shows, and he hasn't really been ratings draw either. His merch sales aren't through the roof, but when he's a heel that's not entirely fair (though Punk did well with merch while a heel).
    I think the key is the champ doesn't matter to revenue.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Gryphon View Post
    Is she the first person to be fired and hired back within a day?
    It's fucking weird is what it is, you think the website jumped the gun maybe?

Self-Proclaimed Genius clayholio's Avatar

The Network and the Website interviewed 10 wrestlers and asked whom their favorite opponent is:

This more or less confirms the E is/was wanting a Rollins/Bryan program.
    The Rollins/Bryan segments were the best part of the Shield/Hell No matches, I'd love to see them get half an hour at a PPV to tear down the house.

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    no wonder sheamus and barrett work so well together.
    Two votes for Alberto? But you already knew that.

Wink.
    clayholio

Ink Is My Perfume (art blog) - Clayholio Watches Movies (Movie Reviews)

Quote Originally Posted by alex View Post
    It's fucking weird is what it is, you think the website jumped the gun maybe?
    I'm betting there was talk of letting her go and someone mistook that talk as is was fact and posted it on the site.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Brandon Hanvey View Post
    I'm betting there was talk of letting her go and someone mistook that talk as is was fact and posted it on the site.
    The way they phrased it sounds like they changed their mind, saving face because this makes them come off as amateur?
    Id like to think someone said "So Swagger got a dui and caught with weed, cameron bribed a cop and got a dui...actually, 25% of our roster has gotten dui's which could lead to them killing someone, and we fired her for maybe stealing an ipad case?"

Astonishing Member

The Network and the Website interviewed 10 wrestlers and asked whom their favorite opponent is:

This more or less confirms the E is/was wanting a Rollins/Bryan program.
    The weirdest thing on the list is that none of these guys have had their best matches with the person they picked except RVD and Rollins.
    I imagine Cena would have said Punk if he still worked for the company, those two had amazing chemistry.

The weirdest thing on the list is that none of these guys have had their best matches with the person they picked except RVD and Rollins.
    I imagine Cena would have said Punk if he still worked for the company, those two had amazing chemistry.
    I was honestly surprised Cena didn't say Orton.

RANDOM NEWS RUMOR TIME:

Apparently the plan for Rusev is to build him up for Cena-lite ... I mean Sheamus.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

BANNED

I was surprised Danielson said Sheamus. I would have expected him to say either Punk or Cena.

Apparently the plan for Rusev is to build him up for Cena-lite ... I mean Sheamus.
    But you can't chant USA for Sheamus....Oh wait. Audiences don't care. They'll chant USA for anyone vs a foreign heel.

Astonishing Member

The way they phrased it sounds like they changed their mind, saving face because this makes them come off as amateur?
    Id like to think someone said "So Swagger got a dui and caught with weed, cameron bribed a cop and got a dui...actually, 25% of our roster has gotten dui's which could lead to them killing someone, and we fired her for maybe stealing an ipad case?"
    They were taking a beating on Social Media--lots of people calling them hypocrites and stuff. Maybe they didn't want the negative backlash?

- The Stamford Advocate reports that police were called to WWE headquarters in Stamford, CT today after reports of an unknown white powder. Police investigated and cleared the building of any danger.

"WWE received a suspicious package at its headquarters today and contacted local law enforcement to investigate," said Tara Carraro, a WWE spokeswoman. "All WWE personnel are safe, and business is being conducted as usual."

Police did not immediately respond to the Advocate for more information on the incident.
    Read more at http://www.lordsofpain.net/news/wwe/...JL8LI0EzJpL.99

As noted, WWE announced that they reinstated Emma just hours after they announced she was released due to the arrest for larceny at a Walmart on Monday.

TMZ reports that their WWE sources say "officials quickly realized they overreacted, because their action would open the floodgates to fire a gaggle of wrestlers for fighting outside the ring, DUI and all sorts of other misdeeds."
    Read more at http://www.lordsofpain.net/news/wwe/...ZpyFeERcZZH.99

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Gryphon View Post
    As noted, WWE announced that they reinstated Emma just hours after they announced she was released due to the arrest for larceny at a Walmart on Monday.

TMZ reports that their WWE sources say "officials quickly realized they overreacted, because their action would open the floodgates to fire a gaggle of wrestlers for fighting outside the ring, DUI and all sorts of other misdeeds."
    Read more at http://www.lordsofpain.net/news/wwe/...ZpyFeERcZZH.99
    That has got to be the quickest firing and rehiring the E has done

Astonishing Member

I was honestly surprised Cena didn't say Orton.

RANDOM NEWS RUMOR TIME:

So after he beats Sheamus he can lose to Cena.
    Because you don't build guys for a midcarder, you build them for a main eventer.

BANNED

tonights WWE Network viewing

WCW Bash At The Beach 1998

opening match - Saturn vs Raven - Ravens Rules Match