Page 5 of 359 FirstFirst 1234567891555105 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Vibranium View Post
    oh god WCW towards the end...turning Duggan heel

the absolute worst
    Yeah during the final years you can tell WCW stopped giving a ****.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Legato View Post
    Yeah during the final years you can tell WCW stopped giving a ****.
    Gene Okerlund called someone a prick...what?

ok so one of the matches was the Natural Born Thrillers vs The Filthy Animals with Paul Orndorff...who got a stinger at the end of the match, which they stopped to carry him out

oh and now a scaffold match...above the entrance ramp...Shane Douglas and Torrie Wilson vs Billy Kidman and Madusa

this is the dumbest thing Ive ever seen

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Scavenger View Post
    Why have celebrated NXT talents been mistreated, ignored, depushed when getting called up the main roster? Pretty much Dunn sticking it to HHH's creations.

What's weird..or noteworthy..is that while it's a power struggle...it's one Dunn is predestined to lose.
    Adam Rose was only under that gimmick for a month and he was going to stop being over just like Adrian English, it was an entrance, he was destined to not get over. They have been trying and homeboy ain't getting over.
    Emma was given the gimmick she had in NXT under the assumption it would work, with them ignoring it DIDN'T work in NXT, it was built over a period of time and then got over. They started off with it and gave up on her after 3 weeks when she wasn't over.
    Bray obviously has done fine.
    Paige you might have a case for, she was booked weak since she came up. All she can do well is wrestle and she doesn't wrestle much.
    Bo Dallas is doing better than expected
    The shield guys are all developmental guys, they have been fine.

HHH isn't going to let over acts get buried, and you haven't seen that happen. Dunn can just talk to vince, he doesn't write stories or push people, just suggests.
    BTW, the last person he wanted pushed was Alicia fox, she stopped being over after 3 weeks. I assume she stopped being over because the after match stuff went too long. Guess who probably suggested that stuff go longer?

BANNED

stand by...rumor mill is churning that WWE will be making more across the board cuts

BANNED

stand by...rumor mill is churning that WWE will be making more across the board cuts
    Prepare to wish Ryder the best of luck to his future endeavors.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by alex View Post
    Adam Rose was only under that gimmick for a month and he was going to stop being over just like Adrian English, it was an entrance, he was destined to not get over. They have been trying and homeboy ain't getting over.
    Emma was given the gimmick she had in NXT under the assumption it would work, with them ignoring it DIDN'T work in NXT, it was built over a period of time and then got over. They started off with it and gave up on her after 3 weeks when she wasn't over.
    Bray obviously has done fine.
    Paige you might have a case for, she was booked weak since she came up. All she can do well is wrestle and she doesn't wrestle much.
    Bo Dallas is doing better than expected
    The shield guys are all developmental guys, they have been fine.

HHH isn't going to let over acts get buried, and you haven't seen that happen. Dunn can just talk to vince, he doesn't write stories or push people, just suggests.
    BTW, the last person he wanted pushed was Alicia fox, she stopped being over after 3 weeks. I assume she stopped being over because the after match stuff went too long. Guess who probably suggested that stuff go longer?
    Alex pretty much called you out on your BS

BANNED

I say cut out 4 ppvs...cut the ones that are post the big 4

Quote Originally Posted by Brandon Hanvey View Post
    So the SF Giants have adopted the DB Yes chant. Some of the players have been doing the Yes chant after scoring plays. And now their home stadium even plays the DB Flight of The Valkyries music and have YES graphics on the scoreboard after some scoring plays.

http://m.mlb.com/video/v34216461/stl...-league-homer/
    ...I'm all in favor of [insert my local team] and Daniel Bryan cross-promoting, but honestly the Oakland A's kind of have that on lockdown.

Quote Originally Posted by alex View Post
    (right click, save as)

I agree with Clay in that Emma is a good wrestler. Enough so to be a fairly significant asset to a division provided she brings anything else to the table in terms of speaking or character. (Get her a new gimmick please.) She might have been a needed fresh face in TNA. But otoh it's probably just as well she is staying given how poorly TNA is using their newest Knockout signup Brittany aka Santana Garrett at the moment.

Lbo, I think we shall have to agree to disagree about Edge and Orton. Save where we don't really disagree of course.

Quote Originally Posted by BigLbo View Post
    who'd of thought the swagger russev thing would be so easy to book??
    So out of patriotism America will even root for losers?

I'm glad for the kayfabe caliber of opponent. However they have plenty of time to mess things up more. Also if Rusev doesn't dominate against Swaggs to the point where Cole can still gloat "Who can stand up to this man?", then booking the feud perhaps will not have been the greatest idea. Even if I like seeing Jack get shine. I just hope Jack gets enough out of it combined with a face turn that it can at least make him a longterm credible midcarder who wins sometimes anyway.
    Last edited by Jadis; 07-02-2014 at 10:49 PM.
    Kurt Angle:"Canada is lacking two things.The first is Olympic heroes,and no Ben Johnson does not count.The second is Memorial Day.We in the States celebrate our heroes by having barbecues.I realise here in Canada you can't have barbecues because you'd be attacked by a moose,a caribou or even a grizzly,it's true! Hold on a second - you'd probably be attacked by a grizzly as well.On second thought..the Grizzlies don't beat ANYBODY here in Vancouver,let alone anywhere else,it's true,it's true!"

BANNED

NO! I have the Network I get them practically for free now. Hop off with that

BANNED

We can really do without Battleground,Hell In The Cell, and TLC

BANNED

Stop. Now. Thanks.

Astonishing Member

the ppv still sell out, tickets cover the production, no reason to cut ppvs.
    Also, the tiny amount of buys they are doing for b shows (40k or whatever) is still making money.
    Cutting ppvs won't save them money in other words, and it's an added incentive for the network.

Astonishing Member

Having said that, Battleground is such an obvious filler show.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by lancerman View Post
    NO! I have the Network I get them practically for free now. Hop off with that
    oh please

even at 8 PPVs, anyone who has the Network is still getting a damn good value

but alex makes a good point, if you have to make deep cuts, I could see Superstars and Main Event possibly getting tabled for a bit