Default Thoughts about Wally West's "memory sparks"

From way back in the Titans Rebirth issue, the sparks that jogged everyone's memories on his team. Thoughts as to what that was that did it?

BANNED

Presumably something to do with his connection to the Speed Force, which in turn is probably somewhat immune to changes in the timeline.

It sucks to be right BohemiaDrinker's Avatar
    If i was a comic character, my surname would be DaCosta

If we get technical and use only Flash mythos:

Wally was dead when the timeline reset (FlashPoint: Citzen Cold), but his speed, alongside every other speedster that not Barry, had been absorbed by Bart (Flashpoint: Kid Flash Lost)., who sacrificed himself to boost Barry up (¬¬). Now, Bart was immune to timeline changes (Dark Flash Saga, Impulse, Young Justice), so that's probably what kept Wally's memory intact even as the timeline rebooted itself.

People coming back from the speed Force with knowledge about it/the timeline/cosmic stuff also has precedents; Wally gained new powers the 2 times he brushed against it(Flash v2), and Barry returned from it with knowledge to counter Darkseid and the Anti-life (Final Crisis).

As for the mechanism that trigger the sparks themwelves, I don't know. Maybe residual magic from when the Spectre made everyone forget Wally's identity? The remembrance trigger was just the same.
    So it's probably a combination of factors
    ConnEr Kent flies. ConnOr Hawke has a bow. Batman's kid is named DamiAn.

To do spoiler tags, use [ spoil ] at the start of the sentence and [ /spoil ] at the end, without the spaces. You're welcome!

Incredible Member

http://i.imgur.com/F7bttaW

Literally this is my best guess
    Last edited by Slaughter; 10-20-2016 at 06:20 PM.