Page 5 of 55 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
    Fantastic Member

IMO, the yellow eyed demon isn't Mojo; I think it's another of David's personality, created from the trauma caused by being exposed to Mystique when he was a child. It would be interesting if David's mother left Xavier without the latter knowing she was pregnant, but Mystique somehow found out and went to extract vengeance by torturing David from the shadows when he was young.

In rewatching the pilot, I noticed a few things.

1) When David attempts to hang himself, isn't that the 'Mojo-like' creature walking past the door?

2) When the interrogator is questioning David, the thing he is looking down at is a high-speed tablet. But almost like a TV screen, with David's image.

3) When they show the tablet from the side, the letters 'F-R-C' are at the top left-hand corner. Could that be 'Freedom Resistance Candidate' like he is being sized up for Mojo TV casting?

Sorry, but if this isn't Mojo World, the show creators sure dropped plenty of tricky hints to lead someone down the wrong path.

Extraordinary Member Omega Alpha's Avatar

Of course the figure isn't freakin' Mojo, that would be ridiculous.

If it isn't an hallucination of David, might be The Shadow King.

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Alpha View Post
    Of course the figure isn't freakin' Mojo, that would be ridiculous.

If it isn't an hallucination of David, might be The Shadow King.
    Wow! You take your X-Franchise TV shows quite serious.

As awesome as the idea of the yellow eyed monster being Mojo is, I don't think it is him. To introduce Mojo and the Mojo-verse would make the show way to confusing and hard to follow for people watching the show that aren't comic book fans. As amazing as the first episode was I can't even imagine what it must have been like for someone watching it who knew nothing about Legion.

Quote Originally Posted by Killercroc357 View Post
    2) It feels like the partner in the interrogation room with David was reading his mind to validate his answers. Again, I'm leaning towards this being one of Mojo's denizens. And what was with the dog statue he left on the table in front of David?

I think he is called eye, you know for his eye, his eye might be a camera.

Still i think the villain will end up being the shadowking.

That's it! I'm going back in. Wish me luck.

Just FYI Claremont isn't actually in the show. He is in the credits for the show being based off his work.

Fantastic Member

Right before David gets out of the pool, when he looks up, it's not Syd who he sees outside offering him help to get out - it's a man (who looks like the telekinetic guy we see later, the "gogogo" fellow).

I doubt all those characters are from David's mind - if anything, there's an actual infraestructure there that doesn't feel like it came from David's mind (like the boat, the house we see in the preview, etc). I think Syd isn't real, though, as well as the other hospital patient.

Who's real and who's not?

First I though the "Girl friend" was just a personality...the the show convinced me she was real at the end....but was it trying to trick me?

Astonishing Member darewithpeace's Avatar

thanks 4 that
    we can be heroes, just for one day

I really enjoy so many of these review and reaction videos, as it is incredible what people pick up on that at times may slide past you.

That video really had some solid theories I could get behind.

It's the Xavier looking demon thing from X-Men legacy

Astonishing Member Tazpocalapse's Avatar

Now that I am rewatching the show, it reminded me about a few questions I had.

1) Who is the person at the clinic melded with the tree? I'm thinking this has to do with Mojoverse.

2) It feels like the partner in the interrogation room with David was reading his mind to validate his answers. Again, I'm leaning towards this being one of Mojo's denizens. And what was with the dog statue he left on the table in front of David?

Could the carving be a FOX? A nice way of sneaking in one of the producers of the film on a mata level. Also it could symbolize what is in the cage, and Mojoverse has creatures of a animal,bestial nature. Just wanted to add the interrogator has a earpiece. Major Domo also sported gear that were equipped to his ears, i'm just reaching.

Quote Originally Posted by Tazpocalapse View Post
    Could the carving be a FOX? A nice way of sneaking in one of the producers of the film on a mata level. Also it could symbolize what is in the cage, and Mojoverse has creatures of a animal,bestial nature. Just wanted to add the interrogator has a earpiece. Major Domo also sported gear that were equipped to his ears, i'm just reaching.
    You may think you are reaching, but I sure like where you are going with the thinking. And again, like someone pointed out earlier when Interrogator #1 leaves the room, the entire back area - including the pool they are preparing in advance before David is placed in it - looks like a large stage area.

God did I love this. Makes me crave the X-Men stories were being told in big budget mini-series events with people that actually know what they're doing even more.