Page 6 of 55 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by SomeCBFanboy View Post
    spoilers:
    Based on the first episode. I'm certain that everyone helping David escape at the end were all of his other personalities. Seems like Sydney is the Pryokinetic personality renamed from Cyndi, and the psychiatrist is actually Jack Wayne. Although they will probably rename him as well. the telekinetic powers gave it away. It also looks like David was assisted by his inner persona's in escaping what appears to be Muir Island. I need the next episode now!
    end of spoilers
    Yeah I see this as a twist they'd pull out in this Westworld television landscape. I'd enjoy seeing people's reactions if it turns out to be true

BANNED

Mojoverse denizens in a mini-series that centers around a mutant who suffers from Multiple Personality Disorder?
    Last edited by ZNOP; 02-12-2017 at 09:20 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by silence. View Post
    God did I love this. Makes me crave the X-Men stories were being told in big budget mini-series events with people that actually know what they're doing even more.
    Amen to that!

If there is a run of comic books I love more than any of the long-standing titles, it is UXM 94-300. So many cool characters and stories and directions I would love to see play out on the screen. But only if it is in capable and dedicated hands. Like this Josh Boone with The New Mutants that is such a fanatic, he appears to live and breath these characters. Give me more creators like that!

Extraordinary Member Mike_Murdock's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Alpha View Post
    Of course the figure isn't freakin' Mojo, that would be ridiculous.

If it isn't an hallucination of David, might be The Shadow King.
    My take is Shadow King as well. Mojo doesn't lurk. He's bombastic and outfront. I think story-wise, power-wise, etc. fit better with the Shadow King. I do agree that, visually, he resembles Mojo, but he's also just trying to be creepy.
    Matt Murdock's cooler twin brother

I'd give the Devil benefit of law, for my own safety's sake!
    Thomas More - A Man for All Seasons

Interested in reading Daredevil? Not sure what to read next? Why not check out the Daredevil Book Club for some ideas?

Quote Originally Posted by Mike_Murdock View Post
    My take is Shadow King as well. Mojo doesn't lurk. He's bombastic and outfront. I think story-wise, power-wise, etc. fit better with the Shadow King. I do agree that, visually, he resembles Mojo, but he's also just trying to be creepy.
    The more people have mentioned the Shadow King, forcing me to go back and remind myself of his backstory, the more this is making sense. Though when David is escaping next to that lake, and he looks back, that ugly version of the Yellow-Eyed Man looking back at him alongside the rocks sure looks more like Mojo than any other image previously.

When they get down to the shoreline, the cave behind them is empty. When David is greeted by Ms. Bird (I think they touch at this point), you see that large man form in the cave and become very clear when David looks back.

But now that I look at it, this could help the Shadow King theory further as you can see it looks like a very overweight figure hiding.

What a trip of a show!

See you all tonight!

Cool

Oh. And...

Astonishing Member Tazpocalapse's Avatar

This was a really trippy episode. Lots of animals in it. I notice that Ptonomy Wallace and Amy both snap their fingers at David. The yellow eyed demon is scary.

These are very trippy early episodes. But it is wild how they stop his memories for a moment to examine what is taking place. I was getting into some of the more emotional scenes, and then Melanie Bird and Ptonomy show up and stop the scene to ask questions. I think David was seeing his sister captured by Division Three real-time while in the exam room, versus it being a memory.

I liked the Talking Heads 'Road To Nowhere' rendition at the beginning.

Extraordinary Member Divine Spark's Avatar

We might see Patrick Stuart as Professor X in S2.

http://www.cbr.com/logan-patrick-ste...R-TW&view=list

this actor is blowing me away. I love how twitchy & f-ed up he makes the character and yet makes you root for him.

too bad he's gonna be covered in a powdered wig and lots of CGI effects in the Beauty and the Beast remake.

Quote Originally Posted by Killercroc357 View Post
    Oh. And...

God, this scene made me cringe so hard. I nearly shut off the show right then. So far, this series is not working for me. It is way too confusing and quirky for my liking. I will give it 2 more episodes.
    Some bands I love: Katatonia, Tool, Flaw, Within Temptation, Breaking Benjamin, Evergrey, The Panic Division, Bush, The Birthday Massacre, Silverchair ('94-'01), Poets Of The Fall, Lacuna Coil, Autumn, Klone, A Perfect Circle, Starset, This Misery Garden, Evanescence, Dead Letter Circus, Pallbearer, The Foreshadowing & tons more!

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by FlawedCoil82 View Post
    God, this scene made me cringe so hard. I nearly shut off the show right then. So far, this series is not working for me. It is way too confusing and quirky for my liking. I will give it 2 more episodes.
    What's wrong with some Bollywood dancing? XDXDXD