Page 12 of 55 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Ambaryerno View Post
    Wow, this episode was a TRIP.

I'm still wondering how exactly Kerry and Cary work. Her dialogue made it sound like she was born first, and Cary came along later, but then it seemed like Cary didn't know about her at all until he was about 8 years old. I may have to rewatch that scene, because it wasn't very clear.
    I thought she was born first to, which is why it makes sense the Cary would feel like he was getting shot even though she took the bullet.

I thought the yellow eyed guy was shadow king.

Anywho he and the doll head kid guy thing are scary as hell.
    Your favorite superhero- the one you visit these forums to talk about. Would they talk to others the way you do on this message board?

Yea, I think I am done with this series. I gave it 4 episodes and it is still raping my brain mercilessly. By far the most bat$%£# bonkers show I have ever seen. Whoever made this series is on some serious types of mind altering drugs. I don't care about any of these characters. They are either too boring, too confusing or too silly. The ONLY element I give the slightest care to is finding out if it is Shadow King as the fat dude. But I can just find that out by reading a summary once the show ends.
    Some bands I love: Katatonia, Tool, Flaw, Within Temptation, Breaking Benjamin, Evergrey, The Panic Division, Bush, The Birthday Massacre, Silverchair ('94-'01), Poets Of The Fall, Lacuna Coil, Autumn, Klone, A Perfect Circle, Starset, This Misery Garden, Evanescence, Dead Letter Circus, Pallbearer, The Foreshadowing & tons more!

I don't know whats real anymore!

I am staring to believe everyone is just a personality of David. That weird switch place couple... Is any thing real!?

Milky white eye guy! is he a Shape-Shifter? Illusionist? Bullets din't seem to bother him...a warper of some kind? or a hostile personality who knows he is not material?

Astonishing Member Dante Milton's Avatar

Wow, this episode was a TRIP.

Regarding Lenny/Benny, the whole idea is troublesome because Syd made it clear she saw LENNY. I don't recall them actually speaking in the pilot, but she did say she remembered killing her.

I'm still wondering how exactly Kerry and Cary work. Her dialogue made it sound like she was born first, and Cary came along later, but then it seemed like Cary didn't know about her at all until he was about 8 years old. I may have to rewatch that scene, because it wasn't very clear.
    I think it's also worth noting that Syd was in David's body when she sees Lenny.

From what I remember of the explanation, Kerry/Cary's parents (who I think were both PoC) were expecting a girl according to ultrasounds, but the mother gave birth to "a skinny white boy". So Kerry was in the womb, but Cary was the one actually born?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Dante Milton View Post
    I think it's also worth noting that Syd was in David's body when she sees Lenny.

From what I remember of the explanation, Kerry/Cary's parents (who I think were both PoC) were expecting a girl according to ultrasounds, but the mother gave birth to "a skinny white boy". So Kerry was in the womb, but Cary was the one actually born?
    That could be it, I was watching on a stream that didn't have great audio so I could have misheard it.

Also, I'm pretty sure Syd indicated she knew Lenny BEFORE she body-swapped with David. It's also odd that David's projection of Lenny is clean-cut, despite her being heavily disheveled both at Clockworks and in his pre-Clockworks memories of her.

There's a good show somewhere trying to come out. But so far, i will give it a C-.

I guess its doing a good job of making me want to see what happens next.

The action scenes suck.

I really enjoyed the episode. And the slow burn of easing us into knowing more about each character has been quite the ride in itself. With the comment about the dog, I now lean towards Shadow King.

By the way, I hope folks recognized Jemaine Clement (Flight of the Conchords). And as usual - crazy as ever!

BANNED

That could be it, I was watching on a stream that didn't have great audio so I could have misheard it.

Also, I'm pretty sure Syd indicated she knew Lenny BEFORE she body-swapped with David. It's also odd that David's projection of Lenny is clean-cut, despite her being heavily disheveled both at Clockworks and in his pre-Clockworks memories of her.
    Ah yes, I remember now: Lenny intercepted Syd when she was leaving Clockworks and before she body-swapped with David to ask if she could send her a new candy at that just came out

Fantastic Member

Gonna give this mind fuck another 3 episodes and then leave it. I don't feel like there been any progression so far accept for learning that David despite the powers is still crazy.

Quote Originally Posted by Shriveling_memo View Post
    Gonna give this mind fuck another 3 episodes and then leave it. I don't feel like there been any progression so far accept for learning that David despite the powers is still crazy.
    There's only four eps to go IIRC, might as well just go the whole way if you're going 7/8ths.

Patrick Steward in 2 Season OF Legion
    James asks Patrick Stewart about his role in "Logan" and Professor X's future with the franchise, and learns that Dan Stevens's "Legion" has a very close tie to Professor X.

Twitter: @theprattlp donpricetag's Avatar

I've been a fan of Legion since he thrashed the X-Men without paying attention to them and made fun of Bishop's "M" tattoo. After watching tonight's episode, is anyone else's mind blown? Sometimes I feel like I'm not smart enough for the show lol. I love it. Anyone catch the "hair" at the end. Awesome Easter Egg.

I'm calling it now, people think Mojo is involved. Nah I'm calling Shadow King. Awesome episode.
    Last edited by donpricetag; 03-08-2017 at 10:28 PM.
    Guild Member
    Realistically speaking about fictional matters. | Nutcases need not respond. | Stay outta my DMs. | Why does the "House of Ideas" keep duplicating characters?! | If an idea or belief cannot stand up to criticism it's probably... bad.

Probably the best episode so far. Finally getting some answers. Although the show is still one big mind fuck. Nothing else like it on TV.

P.S. By getting answers I mean I still have no clue what is going on.
    Last edited by remydat; 03-08-2017 at 10:18 PM.
    It's hard for me to listen to someone not in my position. A caterpillar can't relate to what an eagle envisions.

Ok. Ok. Ok. Ok.